forum FIXING 2020 WITH A WHOLESOME THREAD
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

2020 BEEN SHIT SO FAR SO LETS START WHOLESOME THREAD POST WHOME MEMES, STORIES, QUOTES, FICS, EXPERIENCES, DRAWINGS AND SHIT TO MAKE US ALL GO
UWU ILL START
——–
At the children's hospital a few years back I was in the games room and I overheard these kids. One of them said "Damn, I've wasted so much time playing [Pokemon] Pearl." And his friend just shrugged and said "It's not a waste of time if you enjoyed the time you've wasted" and I still think about that interaction to this day
👉👈🥺

@saor_illust school

Ooo I'll continue.

So i had an… unfortunate experience, we'll just say with another user on Notebook, and it really upset me. BUT (I promise I'm getting to the wholesome part) I had forgotten that many people here really appreciated me being here, and others that I didn't expect stepped up and were ready to shake some sense into that user. And like,,, I'm working on remembering that I have all those people behind my back especially when I get sad…

Actually now that I think about it that doesn't really seem so wholesome now but oh well-

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ooo I'll continue.

So i had an… unfortunate experience, we'll just say with another user on Notebook, and it really upset me. BUT (I promise I'm getting to the wholesome part) I had forgotten that many people here really appreciated me being here, and others that I didn't expect stepped up and were ready to shake some sense into that user. And like,,, I'm working on remembering that I have all those people behind my back especially when I get sad…

Actually now that I think about it that doesn't really seem so wholesome now but oh well-

It is wholesome because you got to realize what a great net of care and appreciation you have.

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

hey guys!! i noticed a lot of wholesome content being posted here and i just wanna say i have a pinterest board just of cute pictures and posts of cats! im not asking for a follow or anything lol, that doesn't matter to me, but if you're ever feeling down and u like me some good kitties, here u go!! https://nl.pinterest.com/litchbasagna/cat/
(also i have a board with like thousands of memes that i add to almost every day, here's the link to that one if that's more your speed https://nl.pinterest.com/litchbasagna/l-a-u-g-h/ there's a lot of unus annus memes there so forgive me,,, if you want context just look them up on yt)
enjoy all! love you bigly :))))

@Anemone eco

I had rabbits. I named one Lunar (he was an albino rabbit) and the other one Thumper (like the rabbit from Bambi if you've seen it). They were both chonky boys, though they screamed a lot.

@Pickles group

I had rabbits. I named one Lunar (he was an albino rabbit) and the other one Thumper (like the rabbit from Bambi if you've seen it). They were both chonky boys, though they screamed a lot.

On a scale of 1-10, how unsettling was the screaming?

@Anemone eco

At first 7/10, I thought one of my neighbours were getting murdered or something. Though my neighbours heard it, flipped out completely, and called the police thinking that I was murdering someone. I eventually got used to it though, so did my neighbours. So it went down to a solid 2/10 because it was just annoying more than unsettling. Waking up to screaming in the morning wasn't very nice.

@Anemone eco

My rabbits were just screaming at each other. Watching it happen was funny, hearing it wasn't so much. They were really lazy too, but not afraid to run away from me if they felt like I was a threat.