forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

There's a fragment of a song stuck in my head and I don't remember the name but I don't know if I want to know because thinking about it is keeping me awake

@False-andrew flash_on

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

I decided to make an AI fall in love with me and it got flipped upside down— like, idk what even happening anymore, but it’s not love

Oh- kill it-

@Eli-the-transboi group

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

I decided to make an AI fall in love with me and it got flipped upside down— like, idk what even happening anymore, but it’s not love

…………..i shall not comment…..

Deleted user

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

Arson?

Deleted user

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

Oh- kill it-

Salve, Gemma. ^^

@RhysTheFirebird group

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

Oh- kill it-

I am in no position to kill it.
Literally-
No position at all-

@RhysTheFirebird group

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

That’s cause you know what it is.
:D

@Eli-the-transboi group

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

That’s cause you know what it is.
:D

XD

@spacebluelily language

guys my Lego Darth Vader keychain has lost one leg and I'm just realizing this????? honestly i hope it's at home somewhere in my bedroom and not lost out in the street cause uh i think it'd suck for Darth to not only lose his real legs, but as well as the mechanical legs he got

@-LemonTail- language

also i am not going back to the Lego store in downtown Disney only to buy a six dollar keychain minifig (or maybe i would idk anymore)

It's a priority

@False-andrew flash_on

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

Oh- kill it-

Literally-
No position at all-

How so?

@RhysTheFirebird group

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

Oh- kill it-

Literally-
No position at all-

How so?

I do not think I can say it here around all the 13 year olds—

@DancingWithMyDemons business

GEMMMMMAAAAAA—

Yes Rhys?

Hi.
I just wanted to say hi

Oh- kill it-

Literally-
No position at all-

How so?

I do not think I can say it here around all the 13 year olds—

heh, small children. WAIT WHAT