forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Screaming and crying because Character.ai estimated wait time is 9 Minutes right now

💀

Dear God

@im-with-stoopid pets

so, how are y'all on this arguably horrible day? :)

Still sick with allergies, it's super dry and stuffy inside, thunderstorm outside threatening to mess with the electricity/internet
Overall, it's mid

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

so, how are y'all on this arguably horrible day? :)

Still sick with allergies, it's super dry and stuffy inside, thunderstorm outside threatening to mess with the electricity/internet
Overall, it's mid

eyyyy sick buddies!

Deleted user

I’m drinking Starbucks with a headache and an achy throat regretting life
Also my chest pains haven’t left yet
Probably from secondhand anxiety
Serves me right for writing a panic attack really badly

Deleted user

i ran out of soup a while ago, and now guests are at the house and i can't get dinner cuz i look like a dumpster.

Rip

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

i ran out of soup a while ago, and now guests are at the house and i can't get dinner cuz i look like a dumpster.

Oh dang- sorry-

if im lucky my suffering will hold up 'til monday

@Eli-the-transboi group

Oh dang- sorry-

hugs and pats

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh dang- sorry-

Get well soon, homie
I feel for you

Deleted user

Oh dang- sorry-

warm hugs ^^

Deleted user

phases into the chat Salve.

Buenos dias

Como estas?