forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I’m currently writing a character who’s extremely anxious and my empathy is causing secondhand anxiety this is great

Deleted user

Just binge watched twosetviolin instead of cleaning my room… sips honey/ginger/leemon tea now I am beeg brain…

Deleted user

hey hey y'all I need metaphors and analogies for a song about toxic relationships and abusive partners
the theme is ancient Rome
I already have: Trojan horses, Midas's touch, the burning of Rome, Vesuvius and what it did to Pompeii, the fall of Sparta, how the Greeks were (in)famous for their tragedies, and fire and Vesuvius as allusions to toxicity.
but I need more

@im-with-stoopid pets

hey hey y'all I need metaphors and analogies for a song about toxic relationships and abusive partners
I already have: Trojan horses, Midas's touch, the burning of Rome, Vesuvius and what it did to Pompeii, the fall of Sparta, how the Greeks were (in)famous for their tragedies, and fire and Vesuvius as allusions to toxicity.
but I need more

Only thing I can think of is Julius Caesar? Like as in a betrayal?

Deleted user

but I need more

Wdym friends stab each other all the time? Smh (/j)

Deleted user

but I need more

betrayal? is it not normal for friends to stab each other in premeditated coups?

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

but I need more

yeah i don't really have any metaphors for toxicity sry

Deleted user

holds out an empty bowl. soup? spaire soup anyone? dies a soup-less death.

wraps you in a fluffy blanket and gives you chicken noodle soup and hot choccy

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

tank u :3

Deleted user

Yw <3

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Yw <3

legit tho, i can barely breath T^T

Deleted user

Yw <3

legit tho, i can barely breath T^T

Oh nooooo that sucks man