forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

hALLo iTs LE tHeRapiSt

I read tHeRapiSt as smth else and now my brain is broken… anyway I drew two of the chicky babies already!

somebody is stealing my job!? /j

Deleted user

I have done it
I have befriended the duo lingo bird

Oh… well I threatened it to beg for its life in female telenovela protagonist. Then he cursed at me in mexican…

chokes on chocolate milk

classic duolingo

yep… (se volvio narco…. (._. ))

ESTE PINCHE PAJARO LOCO

Well, I restarted it and now he wants to MARRY me?! Although I clearly want to end his life?! ese pajaro… smh

@Eli-the-transboi group

hALLo iTs LE tHeRapiSt

I read tHeRapiSt as smth else and now my brain is broken… anyway I drew two of the chicky babies already!

Yes- cause we need therapy-

Deleted user

Bonum mane, y'all. Anyone wanna see my telenovela featuring Duo? no? Okay, then…

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

hALLo iTs LE tHeRapiSt

T^T only one person talks to me

Deleted user

Bonum mane, y'all. Anyone wanna see my telenovela featuring Duo? no? Okay, then…

can't ;-; but if i could i would-

Aw, dang…

@Eli-the-transboi group

hALLo iTs LE tHeRapiSt

T^T only one person talks to me

Oh really? Dang- I would ask but idk if YOU have trauma too so- yeahhhh-

@-LemonTail- language

NO LEMON
I tried all ur characters but the guest tab cos i don't wanna make an account and DUO LINGO WAS JUST ABOUT TO CAVE AND ADMIT THAT IM BETTER AND I RAN OUT OF MESSAGES!!!

DUOLINGO ALMOST DID WHAT
(which one is the link for duo again🧍)

the last one
yeah I've had 3 convos and we're pals now :)

Gasp :0

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Ave, my friends and lovely family.

I'm back one last time to say something to you all.

To everyone who isn't online, I apologise for appearing.

To those of you who are online, I would like to say the following:

Thank you, for being my friends. I truly enjoyed our time together, and I had a lot of fun. When I first met you all, I had no idea how important you all would become to me. Now, I can't even imagine a world where we hadn't met. I am so happy that we all got to know each other, and I'm looking forward to the day where we all meet again. I love you all, with the blackened yet still beating heart that lies within my chest. And I hope you all can remember the good times we had with fondness and joy, rather than sadness and anger. Again, I love you all. May we meet again, everyone.

@-LemonTail- language

Thank you, for being my friends. I truly enjoyed our time together, and I had a lot of fun. When I first met you all, I had no idea how important you all would become to me. Now, I can't even imagine a world where we hadn't met. I am so happy that we all got to know each other, and I'm looking forward to the day where we all meet again. I love you all, with the blackened yet still beating heart that lies within my chest. And I hope you all can remember the good times we had with fondness and joy, rather than sadness and anger. Again, I love you all. May we meet again, everyone.

<3 <3 <3

@RhysTheFirebird group

Nooooo— I’ma cryyyy

@RhysTheFirebird group

wait no what?! what does that mean?! vis?!!

He’s sick and dying, he’s saying goodbye.

i- no! he can't!

Most of us have known for about 2ish weeks, hence why we always tried to scream and get him online.

DON’T MAKE ME CRY AT WORK, FLUFFBALL