forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

cries

heyyy, what happened… wraps you in a blanket, gives you hot choccy with extra marshmallows and hugs you

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

cries

heyyy, what happened… wraps you in a blanket, gives you hot choccy with extra marshmallows and hugs you

Aww thanks
Eh I’ve just felt crappy all day so I skipped class again and now I’m way behind
awkward thumbs up

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

cries

it was the random glitch that prevented you from seeing the posts (or was that just a glitch for me)

Deleted user

cries

Aww thanks
Eh I’ve just felt crappy all day so I skipped class again and now I’m way behind
awkward thumbs up

Don't worry about it… I'm going through smth similar. And ur awesome so yeah… 👍🏽

cries

Aww thanks
awkward thumbs up

Don't worry about it… I'm going through smth similar. And ur awesome so yeah… 👍🏽

Aw thanks 🤍
Ur awesome too :) feel better!

Deleted user

Feel free to read an interesting story…. feat. Edge McLord and Yours Truly… (A thing)

Deleted user

haha I talked to the death one that Hampter man made and I annoyed it and called it a coward cos it called me a coward

death? death was me. edge mcmuffin was hampter man.

haha I talked to the death one that Hampter man made and I annoyed it and called it a coward cos it called me a coward

ohhh right sorry
well I annoyed it

Deleted user

ohhh right sorry
well I annoyed it

haha mine tried to seduce me, got mad that I have a boyfriend, and is torn between plotting to kill him, throwing a hissy jealous fit, and admiring our love. I've created a masterpiece.