forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

EVERYONE WHOS STALKING THE CHAT, COME FOURTH

COME JOIN THE CHAOS :)

YES NO STALKERS ALLOWED!!! YOU MUST PARTICIPATE

@spacebluelily language

Indeed, I am here.

And apparently queer. Since Tom Hiddleston is hot, as is all the Chris' that star in Marvel movies. But I also love Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and other women too?

men and women 😩

@Eli-the-transboi group

Indeed, I am here.

And apparently queer. Since Tom Hiddleston is hot, as is all the Chris' that star in Marvel movies. But I also love Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and other women too?

men and women 😩

XDDDDDDD

Deleted user

EVERYONE WHOS STALKING THE CHAT, COME FOURTH

COME JOIN THE CHAOS :)

YES NO STALKERS ALLOWED!!! YOU MUST PARTICIPATE

come forth so I can burn you

haha come get burned

Deleted user

all the so-called stalkers are members of this chat lmao

XD

Deleted user

said stalkers left :(

we'll just burn ourselves then :)

Deleted user

we'll just burn ourselves then )

with tasers

@spacebluelily language

y'all remember the time andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) came onto the chat and then i found him stalking the thread when vis and others played the never have i ever game?

Deleted user

we'll just burn ourselves then )

with tasers

and knifes?

stabby stabby

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

y'all remember the time andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) came onto the chat and then i found him stalking the thread when vis and others played the never have i ever game?

I wasn't there
…I need to know

Deleted user

I wasn't there
…I need to know

same
tell me

@spacebluelily language

I wasn't there
…I need to know

same
tell me

i wasn't there when andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) came into the chat, but I think someone mentioned him (not like they @ him or anything) and then he appeared….and i think he said something along the lines of "i see all"?