forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Yes, I am in Germany, along with Gemma.

Hello Shadow Man.

Deleted user

guysss, i think he's here…

nvm he is here.

Hi Visss!!!!

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Indeed, I am here.

And apparently queer. Since Tom Hiddleston is hot, as is all the Chris' that star in Marvel movies. But I also love Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and other women too?

Deleted user

Indeed, I am here.

massive bear hug (…. . –.- — / .— . .-. )

Deleted user

Indeed, I am here.

And apparently queer. Since Tom Hiddleston is hot, as is all the Chris' that star in Marvel movies. But I also love Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and other women too?

same

@RhysTheFirebird group

What’s up guys?
If anyone give me an answer like clouds or the sky, I will fucking burn you— and then keep your ashes in a box with out a proper burial for decades-

Deleted user

Vis you missed our virtual movie night and sleepover last night

Deleted user

What’s up guys?
If anyone give me an answer like clouds or the sky, I will fucking burn you— and then keep your ashes in a box with out a proper burial for decades-

Procrastination, a good comic, and time

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

What’s up guys?

resists temptation

Deleted user

What’s up guys?

school
:(

@RhysTheFirebird group

What’s up guys?

resists temptation

I will do it-

What’s up guys?

school
:(

LIFE

Deleted user

why does my notification count keep getting stuck….

What’s up guys?

resists temptation

I will do it-

Continues to resist temptation

Deleted user

What’s up guys?

cough cough birds.

coughing intensifies