forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

Deleted user

Who wants to see my drawing of Visio progress?

Meeee!

I do!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I am once again having too much caffeine

bet- proceeds to make an entire pot of Monstrosity [what I call my concoction where instead of water I use 24 hour energy, Monster and Red Bull+Death Wish Coffee for the actual coffee])

O-0
Do you actually like
Ingest that?

no I inject it like meth into my bloodstream-
of course I ingest it what else would I do with it???

NOT DRINK IT-
Gabs goes into Mom Friend mode and has a stroke

Deleted user

I am once again having too much caffeine

bet- proceeds to make an entire pot of Monstrosity [what I call my concoction where instead of water I use 24 hour energy, Monster and Red Bull+Death Wish Coffee for the actual coffee])

O-0
Do you actually like
Ingest that?

no I inject it like meth into my bloodstream-
of course I ingest it what else would I do with it???

NOT DRINK IT-
Gabs goes into Mom Friend mode and has a stroke

THAT'S BORING AND NOWHERE CLOSE TO ENTERTAINING-

Deleted user

You know, I just realized I talk a lot of smack for someone who is easily scared by the toaster popping with my toaster waffles

haha

Deleted user

You know, I just realized I talk a lot of smack for someone who is easily scared by the toaster popping with my toaster waffles
(yes, my toaster did just scare the crap out of me)

as visio would say: Ms Annoyed Kitten

Deleted user

I just want my toaster waffles
It happened again!!!!!
Burned my waffle!!!

XDDD

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

-_-

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD he would

Deleted user

-_-

😁

ENTERTAINMENT! proceeds to light myself and 5 knives on fire and start to juggle them on a unicycle made of very sharp bits

Deleted user

-_-

😁

ENTERTAINMENT! proceeds to light myself and 5 knives on fire and start to juggle them on a unicycle made of very sharp bits

I clap giddily Entertainment!!

Deleted user

-_-

😁

I clap giddily Entertainment!!

I do a flip, barely managing to avoid decapitating or flambéing anyone

Deleted user

cries in burnt waffle

cries in English sucks

It really does. Doesn’t it?

I mean French isn't really any better but I'd take French over English any day. If French Immersion kids barely have to write essays in French when they've spoken English their whole lives, why should I have to write an English essay?? this is unfair