forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

Deleted user

Currently vibing to Summertime Sadness and dying inside

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I'D JOIN BUT I HAVEN'T GONE PAST EP 10 OF S2

Stream FNF Tricky Mod - Expurgation (Crying Cursed Emoji Version) by oreo_rook301 | Listen ...

GET IN LOSER WE'RE WATCHING TOH

IT HAS BEEN NEAR TWO YEARS THERE IS NO WAY I REMEMBER EVERYTHING
starts watching from S1 Ep 1

SCREAMS BC I NEED PPL TO SHARE MY HYPERFIXATION

Deleted user

Eli I’ll try to not ignore you in the welcome to chaos chat

🥺

@Eli-the-transboi group

🥺

XD aww hugs im sorry- im just tired- and idk what to do in there- i didnt mean to hurt any feelings

Deleted user

🥺

XD aww hugs im sorry- im just tired- and idk what to do in there- i didnt mean to hurt any feelings

I’m just extremely bored and kinda disappointed that the chat already died so soon-

@Eli-the-transboi group

🥺

I’m just extremely bored and kinda disappointed that the chat already died so soon-

Aw hugs more

@-LemonTail- language

I'D JOIN BUT I HAVEN'T GONE PAST EP 10 OF S2

Stream FNF Tricky Mod - Expurgation (Crying Cursed Emoji Version) by oreo_rook301 | Listen ...

GET IN LOSER WE'RE WATCHING TOH

IT HAS BEEN NEAR TWO YEARS THERE IS NO WAY I REMEMBER EVERYTHING
starts watching from S1 Ep 1

SCREAMS BC I NEED PPL TO SHARE MY HYPERFIXATION

wait
GASP
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TOH??

@IamNOTachickenok

ch-ch-chiLdReNs

I leave for 24 hours and we have THIRTY NEW PAGES

I’m here for it.

Also, it’s quite bizarre that the chicken saga has only been around for about a month (if we’re counting before it was actually made a chat, and was in share things nobody asked you to share [is that the one it started in?!]) and just hit 700 pages, and Share Things Nobody asked you to share has been around for about three years, and is just under 850? Like, for this being the first forum I ever make, this is insane

Also, request for summary of brief summary of what I missed?

Deleted user

WE MUST SURPASS SHARE THINGS NOBODY ASKED YOU TO SHARE

@-LemonTail- language

ch-ch-chiLdReNs

I’m here for it.

Also, it’s quite bizarre that the chicken saga has only been around for about a month (if we’re counting before it was actually made a chat, and was in share things nobody asked you to share [is that the one it started in?!]) and just hit 700 pages, and Share Things Nobody asked you to share has been around for about three years, and is just under 850? Like, for this being the first forum I ever make, this is insane

I would not know what you have missed, since I have been in and out every 4 hours or so but it is C R A Z Y how much people talk on here haha
I would ask Ame or Eli or Gabs or someone
We definitely don't have problems shhh

Deleted user

ch-ch-chiLdReNs

I’m here for it.

Heyo Chiken, sorry I can't give you much of a summary… but I can ask you how are the chickies?

@im-with-stoopid pets

ch-ch-chiLdReNs

I’m here for it.

I tried to do 4/3 of a backflip

@IamNOTachickenok

WE MUST SURPASS SHARE THINGS NOBODY ASKED YOU TO SHARE

YES, WE MUST.

WE MUST INDEED. IT IS NOW OUR GOAL!

@IamNOTachickenok

ch-ch-chiLdReNs

I’m here for it.

I would not know what you have missed, since I have been in and out every 4 hours or so but it is C R A Z Y how much people talk on here haha
I would ask Ame or Eli or Gabs or someone
We definitely don't have problems shhh

hehehehehe, shhhhhh no problems

@IamNOTachickenok

ch-ch-chiLdReNs

I’m here for it.

Heyo Chiken, sorry I can't give you much of a summary… but I can ask you how are the chickies?

It is quite alright! They are well. They have newfound phasing abilities, and are happily practicing lipstick taser combat.

@IamNOTachickenok

ch-ch-chiLdReNs

I’m here for it.

I tried to do 4/3 of a backflip

Oh dear

Did you succeed?

Deleted user

It is quite alright! They are well. They have newfound phasing abilities, and are happily practicing lipstick taser combat.

Oh- oh wow! That's awesome for them! Let them know that auntie loves them and that they can visit whenever they'd like to. As long as they don't mess up the place…