forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

Deleted user

I'll give you a jade, a chunk of obsidian, and three whole lapis lazuli pebbles. That work?

AW HELL YEAH! Also, I can trade you Arsenic, belladonna or something else for an Opal. (If you have any…)

None of those, sorry, but I do have a surplus of amethysts, quartz of all types, and fool's gold.

Well… I'll take an amethyst, if you want something else from me…

Deleted user

YO MA MOM MADE MY FAV PASTA FOR DINNER HELL YEAH

Heck yes!

Deleted user

But faceplanting on soft things doesn’t hurt………

Deleted user

YO MA MOM MADE MY FAV PASTA FOR DINNER HELL YEAH

Heck yes!

YEAHHHHHH

And like it’s been a funky day so she asked if I wanted it like “HECK YES PLS”

luckyyyy…

@im-with-stoopid pets

But what if a freak accident happens and the soft thing actually hard thin when on the hit it's hard and soft not

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

But what if a freak accident happens and the soft thing actually hard thin when on the hit it's hard and soft not

I think I had a stronk reading this

Deleted user

Godzilla had a stroke trying to read this and fucking died

Deleted user

I think I had a stronk reading this

EPIC STRONK TIME

Deleted user

faceplanting on a pile of blankets won’t hurt me………. Pls

@RhysTheFirebird group

So, if Âme cant faceplant, does that mean I cant stab myself with a straw? Cause— heh, I may already have done that multiple times since last night

I am confused

What are you confused about?
I want to stab myself in the skull with a stare over an over again, I’ve changed it from plastic to mental, until theres a hole in my skull and relive the pressure of this migraine.

Deleted user

faceplanting on a pile of blankets won’t hurt me………. Pls

nyet

Deleted user

So, if Âme cant faceplant, does that mean I cant stab myself with a straw? Cause— heh, I may already have done that multiple times since last night

Wait… wat? casually hides bleeding wound on my gut bc impalement

Deleted user

I am confused

I want to stab myself in the skull with a stare over an over again, I’ve changed it from plastic to mental, until theres a hole in my skull and relive the pressure of this migraine.

They did that in ye olden days with a drill and it didn’t work out well

@RhysTheFirebird group

I am confused

EACTLY-
That’s the pint Âme.

Deleted user

I am confused

EACTLY-
That’s the pint Âme.

slaps

@RhysTheFirebird group

I am confused

EACTLY-
That’s the pint Âme.

slaps

I hiss, my flames growing 10x their size What the fuck was that for?!

Deleted user

Âme

Shut the hell your mouth it’s already strange enough that Rhys says that

Deleted user

I hiss, my flames growing 10x their size What the fuck was that for?!

I’m not allowed to injure myself but you are???? Hypocrite