forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

Me, trying to remember all the “familial” connections that have been made with the people in this chat: Greek myth 2.0…

ok so main ones are

Vis & Gemma - Husband and wife
idk how many kids they adopted but i know kai is one of them but kai is also my child at the same time
and Amethyst is also my child which would make Vis and Gemma Ame's aunt and uncle (unless Gemma also adopted Ame then idk anymore)

look at least in Greek Myths you knew who had what relationship with who but in this family no one knows

Deleted user

Me, trying to remember all the “familial” connections that have been made with the people in this chat: Greek myth 2.0…

ok so main ones are

idk how many kids they adopted but i know kai is one of them but kai is also my child at the same time
and Amethyst is also my child which would make Vis and Gemma Ame's aunt and uncle (unless Gemma also adopted Ame then idk anymore)

look at least in Greek Myths you knew who had what relationship with who but in this family no one knows

Liz also adopted me so that’s fun

And Vis called me and Liz “little sister”

Deleted user

You guys have to understand I chokedwhen I saw this-

I wheezed-

baps with newspaper don’t do that

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

ok so main ones are

Liz also adopted me so that’s fun

And Vis called me and Liz “little sister”

Didn’t arrow adopt gabs (and then gabs tried to adopt ame but that failed and now she’s ame’s aunt)

Deleted user

You guys have to understand I chokedwhen I saw this-

I wheezed-

baps with newspaper don’t do that

I will do what I want, thank-

🥺

Deleted user

pls shower me with attention /hj

tackle hugs

sprays you with a shower head with the label “attention” on it

I choked on my water-

Deleted user