forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Visiones-Miraculorum

pain noise noooooooo I don’t wanna cry more—

Maybe this is why when you do cry it isn't for long and it hurts. You just hold it in.

Not me regularly doing this irl I mean whomst

You, little sis. It's a form of self-harm, did you know that?

oh

Yeah. Did you know that holding back my sobbing is also part of what hastened my thing to be so bad? True story. Holding back the deep breaths I needed to take during and after, and eventually just not breathing or breathing too much, really fucked me up. So stop it sooner, little sis. Promise me that when you feel like crying, you'll let it run all the way through.

Deleted user

hides in my blanket cocoon with my chronic chest pain and apparent self-harm habits and questions my entire existence

@Visiones-Miraculorum

(Fair enough. Cry as much as you need to, little sister.)

When your actual older sisters don’t call you little sister: aaa-

I pause Do you not like it-? Did I do something wrong?

Deleted user

Yeah. Did you know that holding back my sobbing is also part of what hastened my thing to be so bad? True story. Holding back the deep breaths I needed to take during and after, and eventually just not breathing or breathing too much, really fucked me up. So stop it sooner, little sis. Promise me that when you feel like crying, you'll let it run all the way through.

Dear lord—

Deleted user

hey guys I may have figured out the reason for my chronic chest pain!!!!!!!

Holding back tears?

yes

Deleted user

Holding back tears?

yes

Then stop doing it.

how

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

No you didn’t-
Just wasn’t expecting it you can keep calling me that if you want

Deleted user

Most of my crying nowadays is because of the thing and if my parents see me crying they’ll ask why and I can’t fuckign tell them—

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Holding back tears?

yes

Then stop doing it.

how

Therapy. Letting yourself actually. You know. Feel emotions properly. You need to scream in anger? Do it. You need to cry? Do it.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

No you didn’t-
Just wasn’t expecting it you can keep calling me that if you want

I smile quietly Meine kleine Schwester.

@spacebluelily language

sings off tune

PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES

PANDORAAAAAA

PEACHES

PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES I LOVE YOUUUU

:DDD

Deleted user

ew therapy

I glare Oi. I did it and I hate interacting properly, in person, with humans. You can do it too, Amethyst.

but ew

@Visiones-Miraculorum

ew therapy

I glare Oi. I did it and I hate interacting properly, in person, with humans. You can do it too, Amethyst.

but ew

I take a deep breath and let it out If you do not start doing therapy, I will cry without cease until the end of time.

Deleted user

ew therapy

but ew

I take a deep breath and let it out If you do not start doing therapy, I will cry without cease until the end of time.

NO WAIT STOP I’LL TRY TO FIND A THERAPIST

just that the last time I did proper therapy it didn’t work at all and I hated it