forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

My brain has been reciting the Naptime commercial on repeat for the past two hours help

Deleted user

I make a character chat and the next day it’s already dead 😌

Deleted user

my mom has 11 siblings 💀

damn and I thought 7 siblings was a lot
how many cousins do you have?

Deleted user

my mom has 11 siblings 💀

Ur mom has how many sibling now 💀

@spacebluelily language

my mom has 11 siblings 💀

idk cause my maternal grandma had 12 children and my paternal grandma had 6 children….but so far I've only met 11 of my cousins (two are actually first cousins once removed but shh) but I know I have more than that and the rest of them are either around in the US or living in Mexico.

update: i have met 12 of my cousins and three are actually first cousins once removed

Deleted user

my mom has 11 siblings 💀

idk cause my maternal grandma had 12 children and my paternal grandma had 6 children….so far I've only met 11 of my cousins (two are actually first cousins once removed but shh) but I know I have more than that and the rest of them are either around in the US or living in Mexico.

Nice. I have a very large family, scattered in Canada, the States, Indonesia, Egypt, and Germany. My dad has one sibling, but she has seven kids, and my mom has four siblings, each with anywhere from three to five kids. Not even counting my mom's biological siblings, who I barely know and who also have many kids. And my Montreal cousins (who are either second cousins, first cousins thrice removed, or third cousins) are as numerous as the stars in the sky and also just as arrogant. Last time I counted, I had around two dozen cousins.

@spacebluelily language

my mom has 11 siblings 💀

idk cause my maternal grandma had 12 children and my paternal grandma had 6 children….so far I've only met 11 of my cousins (two are actually first cousins once removed but shh) but I know I have more than that and the rest of them are either around in the US or living in Mexico.

Nice. I have a very large family, scattered in Canada, the States, Indonesia, Egypt, and Germany. My dad has one sibling, but she has seven kids, and my mom has four siblings, each with anywhere from three to five kids. Not even counting my mom's biological siblings, who I barely know and who also have many kids. And my Montreal cousins (who are either second cousins, first cousins thrice removed, or third cousins) are as numerous as the stars in the sky and also just as arrogant. Last time I counted, I had around two dozen cousins.

damn that's a lot of cousins

Deleted user

my mom has 11 siblings 💀

damn that's a lot of cousins

making christmas cards is a nightmare in my family for that exact reason

Deleted user

attack hugs Pandora because yes

smiles

Hiiiiii ^^

Hi bestie :D

:D hey I made a character chat if u wanna join

Deleted user

I make a character chat and the next day it’s already dead 😌

Where at?

Deleted user