forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Sorry for the long rant bUT-

Hey guys— I just wanted to say I’m sorry for poofing unexpectedly— I ended up falling asleep without consenting to it HSKSHDJSHFJ my brain just said “sleepy time” and I was like “ok— wAIT” so now I’m texting y’all at 3am with extreme guilt flooding my system and I really want to cry— why did this have to happen on a fucking school night of all nights— anyway I’m gonna go to sleep now, see y’all after school tomorrow, I’ll most likely be online by 4pm. Don’t clog my character chat too much while I’m gone

@Eli-the-transboi group

Sorry for the long rant bUT-

Hey guys— I just wanted to say I’m sorry for poofing unexpectedly— I ended up falling asleep without consenting to it HSKSHDJSHFJ my brain just said “sleepy time” and I was like “ok— wAIT” so now I’m texting y’all at 3am with extreme guilt flooding my system and I really want to cry— why did this have to happen on a fucking school night of all nights— anyway I’m gonna go to sleep now, see y’all after school tomorrow, I’ll most likely be online by 4pm. Don’t clog my character chat too much while I’m gone

hugs its okkkkkkk

@IamNOTachickenok

PEOPLES, TODAY IS THE DAY

BABIES WILL HATCH TODAY

(at some point)

BUT I GOTTA POOF, ILL BE ON LATER

Deleted user

CHICKENS BBS ARE HATCHINGGGGGGG

Are we talking about actual chickens, or is this a metaphor for actual human children?