forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

Why shouldn't I leave. . . all I'm going to do while I'm here is just bring down the mood more. You guys were having fun before I got here and then I ruined it. It doesn't matter if it's a "perceived wrong" or not, I fucked up the mood. It's always been me either bringing the mood down or turning it needlessly violent.

No. Sometimes the mood is just naturally down. It has nothing to do with you.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Why shouldn't I leave. . . all I'm going to do while I'm here is just bring down the mood more. You guys were having fun before I got here and then I ruined it. It doesn't matter if it's a "perceived wrong" or not, I fucked up the mood. It's always been me either bringing the mood down or turning it needlessly violent.

Visiooo— We were having fun WITH you. And we want you to stay because we like talking to you and ‘fighting’ with you. Trying to beat you or climb you like you’re a tree. We were having fun.
We’ll miss you if you just go. . .
Heck- I was BORED out of my mind at my rehearsal because I would rather have been here, talking to you guys, and you in particular Visi. But I had fun. And haven’t had this much fun in a while.

@False-andrew flash_on

Guys. . . Kai knows a little bit of it. . . just ask him, alright? Then you'll see why I shouldn't stay here. . .

OR we can ask me who knows all of it and who is still marrying you. Because, you know. Love, and all of that.

@False-andrew flash_on

Guys. . . Kai knows a little bit of it. . . just ask him, alright? Then you'll see why I shouldn't stay here. . .

What does that mean

I sigh I'll tell you in the chat about Visio. Don't worry about it right now. He's just trying to convince us he's unworthy of being loved and whatnot.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Don’t leave me- don’t leave us-
You still have to see my drawing—

@Visiones-Miraculorum

. . .

@Visiones-Miraculorum

OR we can ask me who knows all of it and who is still marrying you. Because, you know. Love, and all of that.

And I'm still wondering why. . .

@RhysTheFirebird group

And I'm still wondering why. . .

Because you’re an amazing, funny guy who we like chatting to and no matter what you think or say, we still love you.

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .

Yes. You have to see it. I cross my arms

Deleted user

Vis, I don’t know how to tell you that we care so freaking much. You are worth caring about, life is worth living, however long you have left. We’re not going to let you give up. You are not a burden. You matter. You are worth it. You can tell us all you want how you aren’t, I’m going to keep saying you are.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Vis, I don’t know how to tell you that we care so freaking much. You are worth caring about, life is worth living, however long you have left. We’re not going to let you give up. You are not a burden. You matter. You are worth it. You can tell us all you want how you aren’t, I’m going to keep saying you are.

Me too.
I’m not gonna sit by while you tell lies about yourself.

@spacebluelily language

Nothing you could say would make us stop caring about you, Jericho, because you are very important to us.

Deleted user

Anyone wanna see my drawing? I’ll create a PM fo it-

raises hand