forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I don’t feel like it rn. . .
My head is pounding after Ando put her bout of crying cause I feel so shitty.
Visio, how dare you do this to me—
I HAD JUST GOTTEN CONTROL OF MY SLOWLY DEVELOPING EATING DISORDER— and now I haven’t eaten in two days bc the thought makes me feel legitimately SICK-
Anyways, back to the headache, I just just home from my practice with my band, and tried to find something I could eat, and finding nothing, I sat down to do some work and then my wi-fi broke and I was just sobbing-
. . .
. . .
. . .
Anyways, how are yall?

I'm so sorry, Rhys. . . I probably never should have said anything about my shit in the first place. . .

Nonono- It’s fine. I’m happy to know that you opened up to us about it. I’m in the midst of trying to get some ribs for the nearby BBQ place. I can always eat Ribs or Sushi for some reason. Do not blame yourself. It is not just you, but also clinical depression, self consciousness and the bullying at work getting worse again.

Telling you didn't help with any of that, though. . . it doesn't matter if you feel loved because I trusted you, I'm still part of the reason why shit's getting so fucked again and I- I fucking can't-

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Telling you didn't help with any of that, though. . . it doesn't matter if you feel loved because I trusted you, I'm still part of the reason why shit's getting so fucked again and I- I fucking can't-

Pls don’t get down on yourself <3
It’s not your fault

Deleted user

Hi Vis—

……..may I hug u

Don't touch me please. . .

Ok— glad I asked first this time ._.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

It’s not your fault

It is though. I made the issues so much fucking worse.

It’s not your fault

We love ya tho

@Visiones-Miraculorum

It’s not your fault

We love ya tho

Why? What part of me is so "lovable" that you'd look past these issues that I've just been causing and worsening?

@RhysTheFirebird group

I don’t feel like it rn. . .
My head is pounding after Ando put her bout of crying cause I feel so shitty.
Visio, how dare you do this to me—
I HAD JUST GOTTEN CONTROL OF MY SLOWLY DEVELOPING EATING DISORDER— and now I haven’t eaten in two days bc the thought makes me feel legitimately SICK-
Anyways, back to the headache, I just just home from my practice with my band, and tried to find something I could eat, and finding nothing, I sat down to do some work and then my wi-fi broke and I was just sobbing-
. . .
. . .
. . .
Anyways, how are yall?

I'm so sorry, Rhys. . . I probably never should have said anything about my shit in the first place. . .

Nonono- It’s fine. I’m happy to know that you opened up to us about it. I’m in the midst of trying to get some ribs for the nearby BBQ place. I can always eat Ribs or Sushi for some reason. Do not blame yourself. It is not just you, but also clinical depression, self consciousness and the bullying at work getting worse again.

Nooooo— don’t think thattttt— Dude, you made it better. On Sunday, I ate all three meals because of you guys here. But I ran into some long time bullies yesterday, and they picked on me- again I really wanted to punch them. And I never eat breakfast on the weekdays, and if I do, it’s literally a bottle of apple juice. And today’s lunch was tasting funny.
I’m getting Dinner right now.
Just talking to you guys and telling y’all about it makes it sdo much easier to think about food- and I’m starving-
(Seriously, it’s not your fault— don’t blame yourself, canuse then I’ll feel worse)

@RhysTheFirebird group

It’s not your fault

We love ya tho

Why? What part of me is so "lovable" that you'd look past these issues that I've just been causing and worsening?

VISIO— You’ve HeLpEd me so much— writing with you, and just talking to you. I haven’t laughed that much in a long time.
Nor have I smiled that much in a while.
My face literally hurt.

@False-andrew flash_on

Jericho Hendrik, listen to me. You are an amazing person. You are worthy of love no matter what your parents used to say to you. You are not a waste of time or space. You do not deserve to be looked at like nothing more than an annoyance. You do not deserve this self-hatred you are putting onto yourself. The chains - both literal and metaphorical - are broken, okay? Let things be what they are, and don't beat yourself up over percieved wrongs.

It’s not your fault

We love ya tho

Because love isn’t conditional. Or at least it shouldn’t be.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Jericho Hendrik, listen to me. You are an amazing person. You are worthy of love no matter what your parents used to say to you. You are not a waste of time or space. You do not deserve to be looked at like nothing more than an annoyance. You do not deserve this self-hatred you are putting onto yourself. The chains - both literal and metaphorical - are broken, okay? Let things be what they are, and don't beat yourself up over percieved wrongs.

What Gemma said. I didn’t mean to blame you-

WELL SAID
Vis you are amazing, loved, and valued!

@RhysTheFirebird group

Please don’t ghost us just because I used the wrong words to explain my feelings. . . It was the only way I know how and it was meant to be a joke. But it was a stupid one. I’m sorry.
I just always find it hard to say the right things, and I needed to vent.

@False-andrew flash_on

Please don’t ghost us just because I used the wrong words to explain my feelings. . . It was the only way I know how and it was meant to be a joke. But it was a stupid one. I’m sorry.
I just always find it hard to say the right things, and I needed to vent.

He knew what you meant- that much I know. He just blames himself for everything because. . . well, because of a lot of things.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Why shouldn't I leave. . . all I'm going to do while I'm here is just bring down the mood more. You guys were having fun before I got here and then I ruined it. It doesn't matter if it's a "perceived wrong" or not, I fucked up the mood. It's always been me either bringing the mood down or turning it needlessly violent.