forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Ok so I just got upset about not regaining my art motivation and then I choked on air and 10 seconds later my brain went “:O art ??” Um

@False-andrew flash_on

Ok so I just got upset about not regaining my art motivation and then I choked on air and 10 seconds later my brain went “:O art ??” Um

XD the choking on air was prbly my fault-

Deleted user

Ok fair enough but I also just remembered Vis threatening to shove motivation down my throat earlier and thought it was funny

@False-andrew flash_on

Ok fair enough but I also just remembered Vis threatening to shove motivation down my throat earlier and thought it was funny

XD fair enough-

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

XD fair enough-

Yo Gemma think you or Vis will threaten me to write

Deleted user

XD fair enough-

I guess he really wanted that drawing done didn’t he shkfjskfh—

@False-andrew flash_on

XD fair enough-

write or i will shove a pen and notebook down your throat

XD fair enough-

write or i will shove a pen and notebook down your throat

Sweet thanks

Deleted user

someone threaten me so i can find my writing motivation

I won’t be your friend anymore if you don’t start writing rn (/j)

Go write a sentence or I’ll find you and invert your kneecaps

Okay, I am writing a sentence.

Yay!
Now write a bunch more or I’ll boil ur teeth

Deleted user

I won’t be your friend anymore if you don’t start writing rn (/j)

ame, but ame 🥺

Sometimes I have to go to drastic measures……… 🥺🤧