forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

So I was wearing seven pairs of glasses (one of which was mine). And then there was this whole whose-glasses-even-are-these situation and I thought I gave them all back but I am back from school and just looked in the mirror and I am wearing two pairs of glasses. One of these is not mine and I do not know whose it is. This will be so fun.

@-LemonTail- language

EVERYONE IS WAVING

THE WAVES ARE WAVING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FBDJSKLJFDIEDKJNFDHI

THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE OF EXISTENCE IS WAVING!!!

But not anymore, apparently.

GASP

Deleted user

So I was wearing seven pairs of glasses (one of which was mine). And then there was this whole whose-glasses-even-are-these situation and I thought I gave them all back but I am back from school and just looked in the mirror and I am wearing two pairs of glasses. One of these is not mine and I do not know whose it is. This will be so fun.

Oh… wow… confused confusion noises

@False-andrew flash_on

waves from my new vibe cave

waves from the brink of death

You can't really die here- but who do I need to go violently dismember in real life?

My monthly subscription to being a girl cries Mental health(or the lack thereof), Medications disagreeing with each other. I could go on and on..

i pull you into a tight hug oh honey, im so sorry

@DancingWithMyDemons business

You can't really die here- but who do I need to go violently dismember in real life?

My monthly subscription to being a girl cries Mental health(or the lack thereof), Medications disagreeing with each other. I could go on and on..

i pull you into a tight hug oh honey, im so sorry

hugs thank you

Deleted user

Mr. Bannana is waving

Some Guy's Blog: A Message To That Wacky Inflatable Arm-Waving Thing In Front Of The Car ...

I just ate Mr Banana. (No seriously. I just ate a banana, tho.)

Deleted user

Update neither of these are my glasses what the fuck

Deleted user

Oh, sweetheart. . . I look at you Would you like some relief?

Deleted user

Oof, lol…

Deleted user

Laughs in mental illness

cries in mental illness

laughs in I'm going blind

cries in same I want a refund on my eyes

Deleted user

Laughs in mental illness

cries in mental illness

sobs in mental illness

hugs in i may have an mental illness but idk yet

Deleted user

Oof, lol…

Help neither of these are my glasses who has my glasses and whose glasses are these??

Deleted user

Laughs in mental illness

cries in mental illness

laughs in questioning wth is going on

@spacebluelily language

Laughs in mental illness

cries in mental illness

laughs in questioning wth is going on