forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Gemma and Visio: 💋💋💋💋

I haul Kai over my shoulder and disappear with him

screaming

I toss you into a stone building with a bunch of food and entertainment, but no way to escape

……i can live with this-

Deleted user

……I will avenge you pink sparkly chicky baby….i will…..

Unfortunately, the baby was thrown off of a cliff by Nightmare…you'll probably have to go through her first…

Also, Nightmare would like to state that she is NOT the chicken priestess anymore, and will forever stand on team cheesecake.

GASP Welcome to the family, Nightmare!!!💕💕

Deleted user

waves from my new vibe cave

waves from the brink of death

You can't really die here- but who do I need to go violently dismember in real life?

@spacebluelily language

……I will avenge you pink sparkly chicky baby….i will…..

Unfortunately, the baby was thrown off of a cliff by Nightmare…you'll probably have to go through her first…

Also, Nightmare would like to state that she is NOT the chicken priestess anymore, and will forever stand on team cheesecake.

GASP Welcome to the family, Nightmare!!!💕💕

WELCOME NIGHTMARE!

@Eli-the-transboi group

You can't really die here- but who do I need to go violently dismember in real life?

XD my bio dad-

@DancingWithMyDemons business

My monthly subscription to being a girl cries Mental health(or the lack thereof), Medications disagreeing with each other. I could go on and on..

Deleted user

EVERYONE IS WAVING

THE WAVES ARE WAVING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FBDJSKLJFDIEDKJNFDHI

THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE OF EXISTENCE IS WAVING!!!

But not anymore, apparently.