forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

you should draw me a background… but only if you want to

I might be able to squeeze it in, what u want-

The bgs I do are mostly character silhouettes and a quote, but if u want something different that’s fine too

Absolutely anything!! Puke some of your amazing talent on a page and I'll be more than happy :D

Haha— ok! I can post a Harry Potter themed wallpaper I did as an example if u want- also, what device are you planning on using it for? I need the correct dimensions pff

just the classic phone dimensions if you will please

Alrighty then, any fandoms you have a particular interest in? I’m better at stricter requests Lol, if you want me to stop asking questions I will—

@DancingWithMyDemons business

you should draw me a background… but only if you want to

I might be able to squeeze it in, what u want-

The bgs I do are mostly character silhouettes and a quote, but if u want something different that’s fine too

Absolutely anything!! Puke some of your amazing talent on a page and I'll be more than happy :D

Haha— ok! I can post a Harry Potter themed wallpaper I did as an example if u want- also, what device are you planning on using it for? I need the correct dimensions pff

just the classic phone dimensions if you will please

Alrighty then, any fandoms you have a particular interest in? I’m better at stricter requests Lol, if you want me to stop asking questions I will—

Um… random book, could you maybe do the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy?

You're good, ask anything you want my dear

Deleted user

Ok! Is there any character from that book you’d prefer, or just a quote?

@Eli-the-transboi group

rhys it's taking me forever to put my character up but I'll have it done either Thursday or tomorrow?? i just need to regain my lost work ;-;

Hey rhys went to bed- but you can pm them that so they see it-

Maybe Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect together, or just Marven… as for the quote, I'm looking for one now…

Deleted user

Maybe Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect together, or just Marven… as for the quote, I'm looking for one now…

Okieee, I’ll look up some references-

Found a quote!! ok, either: “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”… or …. "Africa was very interesting," said Ford, "I behaved very oddly there." … "I took up being cruel to animals," he said airily. "But only," he added, "as a hobby." "Oh yes," said Arthur, warily.
Preferably the first one tho

Deleted user

Found a quote!! ok, either: “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”… or …. "Africa was very interesting," said Ford, "I behaved very oddly there." … "I took up being cruel to animals," he said airily. "But only," he added, "as a hobby." "Oh yes," said Arthur, warily.

Ooohh, ok!

Ooohh, ok!

Infact, maybe just the quote…

Deleted user

dances in tired
Yo wassup

the last remnants of my digniy and any semblance of sanity i had left in my bones wbu. . .?

Heard you were talking shit about my girlfriend?

@False-andrew flash_on

dances in tired
Yo wassup

the last remnants of my digniy and any semblance of sanity i had left in my bones wbu. . .?

Visooooo~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Deleted user

dances in tired
Yo wassup

Visooooo~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Oh gods- you're drunk again.