forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

im sorry ame! baps with rolled up newspaper filled with art motivation

OMG GEMMA HIIIII

Deleted user

OMG GEMMA HIIIII

waves hello! art motivation back now or just very happy?

Yes

Unfortunately I’m probably going to be forced to sleep, which means I can sneak notebook but not drawing :(

@False-andrew flash_on

OMG GEMMA HIIIII

Yes

Unfortunately I’m probably going to be forced to sleep, which means I can sneak notebook but not drawing :(

XD you're welcome

awwwww that sucks :(

Deleted user

OMG GEMMA HIIIII

Yes

XD you're welcome

awwwww that sucks :(

I have a short list of things I need/want to draw pff- planning on trying to get it done tomorrow and this weekend

Deleted user

The longest part is probably gonna be the chicken saga requests tbh, I also need to draw my friend’s phone wallpaper and do some sketches of character designs for the story I’m developing

Deleted user

you should draw me a background… but only if you want to

I might be able to squeeze it in, what u want-

The bgs I do are mostly character silhouettes and a quote, but if u want something different that’s fine too

@DancingWithMyDemons business

The bgs I do are mostly character silhouettes and a quote, but if u want something different that’s fine too

Absolutely anything!! Puke some of your amazing talent on a page and I'll be more than happy :D

Deleted user

Absolutely anything!! Puke some of your amazing talent on a page and I'll be more than happy :D

Haha— ok! I can post a Harry Potter themed wallpaper I did as an example if u want- also, what device are you planning on using it for? I need the correct dimensions pff

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Haha— ok! I can post a Harry Potter themed wallpaper I did as an example if u want- also, what device are you planning on using it for? I need the correct dimensions pff

just the classic phone dimensions if you will please