forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

nervous laughter well hi Visio

I wave abesntly No reason to hurt you right now. Hi.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I nod thoughtfully Any particular way you want them dead? Chopped up? Boiled alive? Flayed?

XD naw- im surviving- but i did tell my doctor on how my ‘mom’ threatened to hit me in the head with a hammer

I tilt my head Barely surviving. Gemma enlightened me a bit on what she knows, and I am much less forgiving than she is.

0-0 omg u would go nuts if i told my whole backstory

@RhysTheFirebird group

I nod thoughtfully Any particular way you want them dead? Chopped up? Boiled alive? Flayed?

ALL OF THE ABOVE—
Just very slowly for the mother.

I nod again I know what I want for the mother already. . . well, mostly. Just seeing if it lines up with what Kai wants.

Mhm

Deleted user

XD naw- im surviving- but i did tell my doctor on how my ‘mom’ threatened to hit me in the head with a hammer

I tilt my head Barely surviving. Gemma enlightened me a bit on what she knows, and I am much less forgiving than she is.

Yes. Yes I would. But if you don't tell me yourself, I'll figure bits and pieces out from things Gemma tells me.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yes. Yes I would. But if you don't tell me yourself, I'll figure bits and pieces out from things Gemma tells me.

I haven’t told Gemma much either cause of her past heart problems-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I am not forgiving at all. That woman tore up on of my favorite books. JUST BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT GREEK MYTH— ish-
But still-

Deleted user

(not me worrying for anyone's safety who legitamtely pisses off emo man off nope)

joins Sky

Hi there

Deleted user

I’M BORED— can someone save me?

bonks

NO— I’m legitimately gonna die of boredom soon-

baps with a rolled up newspaper filled with good vibes

Deleted user

tries to eat the slinky i was stimming with

Clover, no. takes the slinky and hands a piece of glass eat this instead