forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Same but that also has something to do with I am vastly not in sync with the majority of your timezones

Deleted user

I feel kind of op sometimes because I both read and type very fast

@False-andrew flash_on

Notebook is so active when I need to do homework but when I’m not procrastinating and genuinely have free time it’s dead

FACTS THIS IS SO TRUE

oh have you joined our chaos? i inhale deeply Visio!

Deleted user

cries

I glare at everyone while pulling Kai close Who hurt them?

@RhysTheFirebird group

cries

Not me— I would never hurt him. Moves next to Kai Thoat sounds wired- but naw, no one here did it, Visio, not that I know of anyways

@Eli-the-transboi group

cries

Naw- i had to get 2 shots, then oral steroid shit, then had to get my blood drawn and they had to stab me 2 goddamned times- THEN got scolded by mother while i was basically high cause I cried and felt like shit after all that-

@RhysTheFirebird group

cries

Naw- i had to get 2 shots, then oral steroid shit, then had to get my blood drawn and they had to stab me 2 goddamned times- THEN got scolded by mother while i was basically high cause I cried and felt like shit after all that-

See, like I said, no one here did it Visio

Deleted user

I nod thoughtfully Any particular way you want them dead? Chopped up? Boiled alive? Flayed?

@Eli-the-transboi group

I nod thoughtfully Any particular way you want them dead? Chopped up? Boiled alive? Flayed?

XD naw- im surviving- but i did tell my doctor on how my ‘mom’ threatened to hit me in the head with a hammer

Deleted user

ALL OF THE ABOVE—
Just very slowly for the mother.

I nod again I know what I want for the mother already. . . well, mostly. Just seeing if it lines up with what Kai wants.

Deleted user

XD naw- im surviving- but i did tell my doctor on how my ‘mom’ threatened to hit me in the head with a hammer

I tilt my head Barely surviving. Gemma enlightened me a bit on what she knows, and I am much less forgiving than she is.