forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Lesbian murder muffin Pandora’s a fugitive✨✨

@IamNOTachickenok

Haniya, I’ve prepared you an excellent lipstick taser contraption if needed. I gotchu girl. ⚡️✨ 💅

Deleted user

How do you say “the murder muffin shot the other guy” in proper English with correct names /j

@spacebluelily language

Ivanovsky was not intended to be like that btw- i had an idea for him but that went out the damn window with his hopes and dreams at age 11-

the creation really said "we're going to do things my way"

@False-andrew flash_on

Ivanovsky was not intended to be like that btw- i had an idea for him but that went out the damn window with his hopes and dreams at age 11-

the creation really said "we're going to do things my way"

OMG YESSSS-

@spacebluelily language

How do you say “the murder muffin shot the other guy” in proper English with correct names /j

the lesbian murder muffin shot the insane criminal with a gun oh noes /j

@False-andrew flash_on

wheeze

Deleted user

strong Russian accent I will be douche if I want to be douche

Someone stop me before I make another unwanted joke

Deleted user

wheeze

SHDJDHF

@IamNOTachickenok

stawp.

Deleted user

stawp.

Thank.

Deleted user

stawp.

Thank.

dont stop- very want-

strong Russian accent lesbian murder muffin is stubborn? I crush head like tin can. Easy

Sorry, chicken, Gemma has pressed resume on my bad-joke-inator

Deleted user

can i- can i tell you guys the origins of Naomi Grey?

Yes

Deleted user

Ima just type my response in the soup cult chat, it’s bad but ehh it gets the point across

@spacebluelily language

ok so - naomi

back when i was still new to the site (so a couple of years ago) i decided to create a dc rp and i made naomi for it, giving her shape shifting abilities and making her kill her parents. by all means, she's technically still a dc oc but I'm currently revamping most of her character.

except i keeping the shape-shifting abilities, and her killing her parents, and her being an insane, murderous criminal who has escaped from an asylum multiple times

@False-andrew flash_on

ok so - naomi

back when i was still new to the site (so a couple of years ago) i decided to create a dc rp and i made naomi for it, giving her shape shifting abilities and making her kill her parents. by all means, she's technically still a dc oc but I'm currently revamping most of her character.

except i keeping the shape-shifting abilities, and her killing her parents, and her being an insane, murderous criminal who has escaped from an asylum multiple times

oop- fun-

Deleted user

My lesbian murder muffin will not be dying I am taking advantage of her teleportation powers screams

Anyway carry on

Deleted user

The thing just got flicked back at the murder muffin and she’s gonna dodge so