forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RottingInMyRoom

Oh my god- what else does he do?

Uh, well he has my passwords to basically everything, but I got his too so…. I don't know. He snoops lol.

@False-andrew flash_on

Snooping can be a sign that he's trying to control you a bit, but if you have his passwords too, I guess? But if he's snooping you need to set a boundary on that.

@False-andrew flash_on

Ask him why exactly he's mad, and if he gives you an answer like, "Because I love you" or "Because we're dating" or anything like that, break the fuck up with him.

@RottingInMyRoom

Ask him why exactly he's mad, and if he gives you an answer like, "Because I love you" or "Because we're dating" or anything like that, break the fuck up with him.

you actually give good advice lol, you're giving me courageeee

@RottingInMyRoom

No XD to be able to give friends advice on potentially abusive friends/partners.

OHHH-

that's amazing, but I feel like the people who give advice and help others out a lot always neglect themselves- I don't mean you specifically but just my friends and everything, they get so caught up in others that they kind of invalidate themselves.

@RottingInMyRoom

I chuckle alright. but yeah thats my advice

Thank you, really. I just get into these relationships essentially because I don't want to be alone, you know? Just feel like someone gets it. But it doesn't usually work out that way.

@RottingInMyRoom

I also think a breakup is in my midst lol he was all "check ur dms" on my other app and then he said "this is what happens to people who play with my feelings". I didn't check his other message yet lol but ahhh

@RottingInMyRoom

it never does- so have you asked him what i told you to ask yet?

ask him why exactly he's mad? Not explicitly, but he kind of made it clear.

@False-andrew flash_on

I also think a breakup is in my midst lol he was all "check ur dms" on my other app and then he said "this is what happens to people who play with my feelings". I didn't check his other message yet lol but ahhh

Fuck that. Fuck him. Get gone girl.

@False-andrew flash_on

it never does- so have you asked him what i told you to ask yet?

ask him why exactly he's mad? Not explicitly, but he kind of made it clear.

And why is that, specifically?