forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

does anyone want my eyeballs?

yes

👀 here you are please take them. I'll even throw in some extra pain and misery, even though they already come with the eyes. and I know they don't work, but no refunds

@False-andrew flash_on

yes

👀 here you are please take them. I'll even throw in some extra pain and misery, even though they already come with the eyes. and I know they don't work, but no refunds

oh no i figured they wouldnt work and i was counting on the pain and misery - extra flavor for the demons in my basement

Deleted user

yes

oh no i figured they wouldnt work and i was counting on the pain and misery - extra flavor for the demons in my basement

oho, for the demons, you say? for that, I'll throw in an extra pair of eyeballs, on the house. anything for those friends. they still owe me after what happened in Jakarta.

@False-andrew flash_on

yes

oho, for the demons, you say? for that, I'll throw in an extra pair of eyeballs, on the house. anything for those friends. they still owe me after what happened in Jakarta.

mine owe me for Chernobyl and Three Mile Island

Deleted user

yes

they'll never not owe me for that mess they made out of Krakatoa

@False-andrew flash_on

yes

ugh and ATLANTIS that was a PR nightmare

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ya know what- forget dragging someone to hell- naw- drag their ass to Ohio- they’ll go nuts-

where do you think hell is?

Texas

Hey now I got fam in Texas lol
I’ve never been tho :(

Deleted user

yes

ugh and ATLANTIS that was a PR nightmare

you're telling me
and after what they pulled with the dinosaurs, too!