forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

my cousins live waaaaay up north of Ontario and once they had two lynx on their driveway

by the way i live in the midwest- so a moose the size of the Misty Mountains is uncommon to say the least

Deleted user

everyone likes Canada, except for people who don't
those few will be exterminated at the end of days along with the monstrosity that is Justin Bieber

wHEEZE

He Who Shall Not Be Named and our geese are the vessels of our collective negative emotions. every year, we transfer our anger and bitchiness onto them and send them out into the world.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

my cousins live waaaaay up north of Ontario and once they had two lynx on their driveway

by the way i live in the midwest- so a moose the size of the Misty Mountains is uncommon to say the least

Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day to find our long forgotten gold

@False-andrew flash_on

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day to find our long forgotten gold

insert Skeletor screaming YES repeatedly

@Eli-the-transboi group

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

Parent. You seem like the type to go, “thats nice dear.” When ur kid shows you a drawing 10 times-

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

the pines were roaring on the height, the winds were moaning in the night, the fire was red, it flaming spread, the trees like torches blaze with light

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Good morning, I just spent 10 minutes reading all the chats, y’all have great art skills (I’d post a thing of my arts but idk how to pictures), congrats Gemma on your surgery yes that is gonna be a cool scar, chicken if you have another child I am going to absolutely murder you, and that’s all I remember bc I have a goldfish brain

@Eli-the-transboi group

Good morning, I just spent 10 minutes reading all the chats, y’all have great art skills (I’d post a thing of my arts but idk how to pictures), congrats Gemma on your surgery yes that is gonna be a cool scar, chicken if you have another child I am going to absolutely murder you, and that’s all I remember bc I have a goldfish brain

XDD morning!

@False-andrew flash_on

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

Parent. You seem like the type to go, “thats nice dear.” When ur kid shows you a drawing 10 times-

is that an insult -<-

@False-andrew flash_on

also HI

also HI

HI how are you doing

@False-andrew flash_on

also HI

HI how are you doing

good wbu

also HI

HI how are you doing

good wbu

Tired don’t wanna do school lmao

@Eli-the-transboi group

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

is that an insult -<-

No its a observation.

@False-andrew flash_on

also HI

HI how are you doing

good wbu

i havent gone to school for learning in a while!

@False-andrew flash_on

oh thats nice
i met a bull moose once

is that an insult -<-

No its a observation.

-<-

also HI

HI how are you doing

good wbu

i havent gone to school for learning in a while!

As a 13 yo with online school there is no escape for me until I finish