forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

yeah! it's amazing- the skin has scabbed up around the sutures - im healing amazingly already, they've pulled me off the breathing shit already cus im fabulous like that! im amazing did y'all know that

@IamNOTachickenok

OH MY GOSH GEMMA YASSS

YOU ARE FABULOUS

That scar is AWESOME

So you had your heart (a viTaL ✨fEr-rEaking✨ organ) literally removed from your body and someone else’s put in?! THAT IS SO COOL

@Eli-the-transboi group

OH MY GOSH GEMMA YASSS

YOU ARE FABULOUS

That scar is AWESOME

So you had your heart (a viTaL ✨fEr-rEaking✨ organ) literally removed from your body and someone else’s put in?! THAT IS SO COOL

IKR?!

@False-andrew flash_on

OH MY GOSH GEMMA YASSS

YOU ARE FABULOUS

That scar is AWESOME

YES THANK YOU WORSHIP ME LIKE THE GODDESS I AM

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

hey u guys wanna know something

GEMMMMMMMAAAAA! Welcome back! *hugs *

Also, yes…I would very much like to know said “thing”…

the thing is. . . drumroll I FUCKING LIVED I HAD MY HEART REMOVED AND ANOTHER PUT IN AND IM ALIVE WHAT Y'ALL GONNA DO NOW

Would u be upset if I made a mildly offensive joke?

@IamNOTachickenok

OH MY GOSH GEMMA YASSS

YOU ARE FABULOUS

That scar is AWESOME

YES THANK YOU WORSHIP ME LIKE THE GODDESS I AM

I WILL CONTINUE TO WORSHIP DRAMA CHICKEN

BUT GWORL, YOU IZ A gAWdESS

@IamNOTachickenok

OH MY GOSH GEMMA YASSS

YOU ARE FABULOUS

That scar is AWESOME

IKR?!

YEAHHHHHH!

Deleted user

hej hola bonjour marhaba hello people who I do not yet know! That is a damn cool scar right there

@IamNOTachickenok

Nightmare is going to have QUITE the stories to read when she’s back…

@False-andrew flash_on

hey u guys wanna know something

GEMMMMMMMAAAAA! Welcome back! *hugs *

Also, yes…I would very much like to know said “thing”…

the thing is. . . drumroll I FUCKING LIVED I HAD MY HEART REMOVED AND ANOTHER PUT IN AND IM ALIVE WHAT Y'ALL GONNA DO NOW

Would u be upset if I made a mildly offensive joke?

nah lol