forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

guys i have to wait 6 months

6 MONTHS

for the sun and the star
sobs

oh no

Deleted user

dies

performs chest compressions on you

is ded

slaps you

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Heyo i just had an hour long mental breakdown and am going to now have an anxiety attack in which i will be incapable of breathing for 30 minutes because im allergic to myself (not literally but y'know) and hate life so have fun everyone!

@RhysTheFirebird group

Heyo i just had an hour long mental breakdown and am going to now have an anxiety attack in which i will be incapable of breathing for 30 minutes because im allergic to myself (not literally but y'know) and hate life so have fun everyone!

This is mildly concerning-
Well, very concerning.

@Eli-the-transboi group

snuggles wanna talk?

snuggles wanna talk?

Nope we'll bottle it and lock the bottle in concrete then put that concrete block in a leadlined tungsten case which we'll weld shut and throw into the ocean with a few pounds of steel chains and a couple more concrete blocks so it never ever comes up again

@Eli-the-transboi group

snuggles wanna talk?

Nope we'll bottle it and lock the bottle in concrete then put that concrete block in a leadlined tungsten case which we'll weld shut and throw into the ocean with a few pounds of steel chains and a couple more concrete blocks so it never ever comes up again

Well it’s better to tell SOMEONE- even me. And we both know I don’t say anything

snuggles wanna talk?

Well it’s better to tell SOMEONE- even me. And we both know I don’t say anything

I'll keep it to myself thanks

@Eli-the-transboi group

snuggles wanna talk?

Ok. Just know I’m here for you if you need me. snuggles

Deleted user

snuggles wanna talk?

dont just shut down, talk to somebody

Deleted user

snuggles wanna talk?

Deleted user

snuggles wanna talk?