forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Cannot believe that auntie Gemma is a rizzard

I think it tracks tbh

Oh? How so? Please do elaborate on my astounding levels of rizz lmao

Based on one of your characters from a rp the rizzleing makes some sense

@False-andrew flash_on

I think it tracks tbh

I can't remember which one that would be TvT

@RhysTheFirebird group

Okay, so this past weekend I was playing D&D with some friends (I DM), and we were chilling. I wanted to throw an NPC into the party and so I did. A half Orc, half D. Elf.
He met the party and they were pestering the bean with a million questions. He was tired and so snapped at the tiefling, ‘Shut the f* up, tiefling.’ And now the tiefling hates him.
But the human cleric was like, lets riz him up and my rather kept rolling really well so he’s just flirting with Aust (the NPC). Then later, when the group is in combat, he keeps making shitty rolls.
All of them were shitty except when he was trying to flirt with Aust XD.

@False-andrew flash_on

Okay, so this past weekend I was playing D&D with some friends (I DM), and we were chilling. I wanted to throw an NPC into the party and so I did. A half Orc, half D. Elf.
He met the party and they were pestering the bean with a million questions. He was tired and so snapped at the tiefling, ‘Shut the f* up, tiefling.’ And now the tiefling hates him.
But the human cleric was like, lets riz him up and my rather kept rolling really well so he’s just flirting with Aust (the NPC). Then later, when the group is in combat, he keeps making shitty rolls.

Honestly? Knowing the luck of the dice this tracks perfectly-

Deleted user

I think it tracks tbh

You had like a demoness lady, whom was described specifically with a see-through dress, and at least 2 different points in the bio was a wink wink nudge nudge moment/euphemism.
I think it was a sort of post apocalyptic thing? It died real quick tho.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Honestly? Knowing the luck of the dice this tracks perfectly-

XDDDD
We had to end the session, but afterwards, we were all joking about Ron (The human cleric) taking Aust to bed. XDDD
I am not narrating THAT cutscene

@False-andrew flash_on

I think it tracks tbh

You had like a demoness lady, whom was described specifically with a see-through dress, and at least 2 different points in the bio was a wink wink nudge nudge moment/euphemism.
I think it was a sort of post apocalyptic thing? It died real quick tho.

Oho? I must find and revive this because honestly?
I don't remember which of my characters that was-

@RhysTheFirebird group

OoOo noooo

Alissa is different from Bachiko

Bachiko is a different sort of fucked up, but it amounts up to pretty much the same thing in the end ig lmao

No, I know. I wasn’t clear in my own thoughts. Lol
(It was Bachiko?)
My brain went, Sees Alissa Remembers insane asylum Remember SamanthaAnd then TAHAT non-sens came out, lol

Deleted user

Okay, found the rp I was thinking of, specifically it was a 'rp with a new character'.
The your character I'm referring to was called Christy Drew (Which I did not remember whatsoever)
And also where I came up with the idea for a character I use quite often, Hex.

@False-andrew flash_on

OoOo noooo

Bachiko is a different sort of fucked up, but it amounts up to pretty much the same thing in the end ig lmao

(It was Bachiko?)
My brain went, Sees Alissa Remembers insane asylum Remember SamanthaAnd then TAHAT non-sens came out, lol

Lmao thats fair, processing go brrrrr-faceplant a lot
(In the Asylum yeah lol-)
Ope XD

@RhysTheFirebird group

OoOo noooo

(It was Bachiko?)

Lmao thats fair, processing go brrrrr-faceplant a lot
(In the Asylum yeah lol-)
Ope XD

XD

@False-andrew flash_on

Okay, found the rp I was thinking of, specifically it was a 'rp with a new character'.
The your character I'm referring to was called Christy Drew (Which I did not remember whatsoever)
And also where I came up with the idea for a character I use quite often, Hex.

Link??? Cus I legit don't remember her-

Deleted user

laughs
(Unrelated but just typing out hahaha feels very very weird)
(and also half the time I try to type out acronyms like lol and the like)
Am I just old?