forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

anyone else feeling the deppressi spaghetti or just me?

feeling pretty excited and cheerful so just you yeah

@Eli-the-transboi group

Reminds me of an episode in a sci-fi series I watched where a whole town died in their sleep because of a parasite that boosted melatonin production in their brains.

They literally couldn’t wake up.

Wish that could happen to me-

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Reminds me of an episode in a sci-fi series I watched where a whole town died in their sleep because of a parasite that boosted melatonin production in their brains.

um no. if you don't wake up, you can't have fat ass breakfast burritos

@Eli-the-transboi group

Literally why would I want that-

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Literally why would I want that-

bc it's a burrito. or would you prefer waffles? hbt a crape or two? A piece of toast maybe?

@Eli-the-transboi group

I really wanna argue w someone rn bc I’m petty but it’s a terrible idea so ima just stew in my anger until it goes away✨

I’m here if you need to let that anger out.