forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

wanna try an Australian kiss? It's like a French kiss, but down under

Line refrences australia, 10/10. Feels like the chats gotten slightly spicier today! Its fun! Or maybe im just noticing it today…

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Line refrences australia, 10/10. Feels like the chats gotten slightly spicier today! Its fun! Or maybe im just noticing it today…

lovie, i am currently caffeinated beyond the recommended amount for someone my age and size. When this happens, i get flirty, and incredibly spicy. It's not just today, but you may be just noticing it.

Deleted user

lovie, i am currently caffeinated beyond the recommended amount for someone my age and size. When this happens, i get flirty, and incredibly spicy. It's not just today, but you may be just noticing it.

hm. I'll write that down for my coffee experiments later…. Don't think i've heard lovie before. Adding to my dictionary….

Deleted user

me who wishes I was high or drunk so I wouldn’t have to feel feelings

…..That'd be illegal tho kiddie