forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Let's see. . .

My best kissing story would have to be with my boyfriend, actually.

I'm not generally a very touchy person in my day-to-day life, so the occassions where I do hug a friend or hold my boyfriend's hand tends to break them.

Well, this particular day I was in a very particular state of mind and decided to grab my boyfriend and pin him to the nearest wall.

Suffice to say, he couldn't breathe for the next 3 minutes, and when he could all the words he could say were "I- uh- well- that- you- we-?"

Those are the absolute best!!

@Eli-the-transboi group

Rhys and I hardly ever hold hands since public affection is kinda rare for them. The biggest thing we’ve done ALONE is cuddle and in public we’ve hugged- but hey I’m touch starved so anything’s good for me

@Null-Gravity language

Let's see. . .

I'm not generally a very touchy person in my day-to-day life, so the occassions where I do hug a friend or hold my boyfriend's hand tends to break them.

Well, this particular day I was in a very particular state of mind and decided to grab my boyfriend and pin him to the nearest wall.

Suffice to say, he couldn't breathe for the next 3 minutes, and when he could all the words he could say were "I- uh- well- that- you- we-?"

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Let's see. . .

The first time I kissed my ex was at a friend's house. We were watching the new Enchanted movie (Well it's not new now but it was) and it was the most awkward thing ever

@Null-Gravity language

Rhys and I hardly ever hold hands since public affection is kinda rare for them. The biggest thing we’ve done ALONE is cuddle and in public we’ve hugged- but hey I’m touch starved so anything’s good for me

I dare you to grab them one day and just kiss them.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Let's see. . .

Awwwwwww

@Eli-the-transboi group

I dare you to grab them one day and just kiss them.

XD already thinkin about it. Just- private since ik I’m already pushing boundaries by talking about this ;-;

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

my first kiss was in…. 8th grade. I was just sitting down, eating my lunch. I was done, and I stood up, and one of my friends came over and kissed me, out of nowhere. I couldn't speak for a bit, and when i could, I asked for another kiss, kinda. The person said they'd have to ask a different friend if they could, for a reason I can't remember. Broke my heart…

@Null-Gravity language

Simps

@Null-Gravity language

my first kiss was in…. 8th grade. I was just sitting down, eating my lunch. I was done, and I stood up, and one of my friends came over and kissed me, out of nowhere. I couldn't speak for a bit, and when i could, I asked for another kiss, kinda. The person said they'd have to ask a different friend if they could, for a reason I can't remember. Broke my heart…

I grab a knife Murder?