forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Yesterday I was taking a shower, and then the smoke alarm started going off, but I thought that maybe one of my siblings had burned something on the stove

Then I realized it was the alarm in my room…

And then I realized that there was way more steam in the bathroom than normal, so I turned off the shower to see if it helped, but it just kept getting thicker and thicker, so obviously I'm starting to freak out a bit. Nothing smells like smoke, so I'm confused, so I grab my towel and go out of the bathroom, and normally the steam comes out of the bathroom when you open the door, right? Well there was stuff coming into the bathroom… And I look around my room and it's just filled

And my siblings are in there, completely calm?

Eventually I found out my dad was just testing the fog machine we got for my halloween-themed birthday party thing

@Null-Gravity language

Before I say anything else I must clarify that I do not condone sexual acts of any sort in public.

But this was too funny to pass up.

My boyfriend, being the bitchy brat he is (in the most loving way I can say it, that is) decided it would be a good idea to try and bite me.

He managed to, for all of 2 seconds before he was on his back.

Suffice to say, I won that interaction, and the entire day.

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Before I say anything else I must clarify that I do not condone sexual acts of any sort in public.

My boyfriend, being the bitchy brat he is (in the most loving way I can say it, that is) decided it would be a good idea to try and bite me.

Pfff, i love!!

@Null-Gravity language

Pfff, i love!!

Again- I do not support that in public, but in that moment I couldn't resist, and it has been worth it today.

@Eli-the-transboi group

GIRLBOSS XDDDD

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

go ahead! ^^

My first kiss was on new years eve, to the guy my cousin had broken up with no more than 15 minuets previously.

One in one of the first plays i did, i didn't know how to stage kiss, and the guy playing opposite me had the biggest crush on me. Nobody explanted that we were not supposed to have an actual make out sesh on stage until after the show was done.

last year, i kissed a guy to prove a point…. in front of my boyfriend at the time. it ended in him (my bf) kissing me harder and longer to one up the other guy.

I kissed this girl to make her stop crying. It worked, but then she wouldn't stop asking me out for around two months.

Got 'married' several times to different people each time. Kissed each one during and after the whole speech thing.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

go ahead! ^^

One time in middle school I was pushed against a wall in a bathroom stall and kissed, then I found out that I was never his first option :D

Oh-

They left me for someone else as soon as they found out they liked him, but then as soon as they broke up he was trying to flirt with me again

@Null-Gravity language

Let's see. . .

My best kissing story would have to be with my boyfriend, actually.

I'm not generally a very touchy person in my day-to-day life, so the occassions where I do hug a friend or hold my boyfriend's hand tends to break them.

Well, this particular day I was in a very particular state of mind and decided to grab my boyfriend and pin him to the nearest wall.

Suffice to say, he couldn't breathe for the next 3 minutes, and when he could all the words he could say were "I- uh- well- that- you- we-?"