forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

guess who's been on Pinterest all day because I physically cannot figure out how to design the old man
my inability to draw old people may or may not be affecting that

@im-with-stoopid pets

guess who's been on Pinterest all day because I physically cannot figure out how to design the old man

Rip dude

It's not super difficult - I know he has to look vaguely similar to Salami, but I CANT DRAW MIDDLE-AGED PEOPLE
It's either child, teenager, or old as dust, and he is none of those

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Rip dude

It's not super difficult - I know he has to look vaguely similar to Salami, but I CANT DRAW MIDDLE-AGED PEOPLE

I mean at some point in time
He is in fact
All of those

@im-with-stoopid pets

Rip dude

I mean at some point in time
He is in fact
All of those

Fair enough - maybe not "old as dust" because in his (medieval/viking-esque) world 30 is considered, like, basically elderly
40 is pretty much unheard of, and if someone lived into their 50s, that's like when people live into their 100s for us

at the given moment, Rhiv is simply middle-aged, which I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRAW and PINTEREST KEEPS DISTRACTING ME WITH OTHER COOL STUFF