forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

when ur friend isn’t online and hasn’t been for an hour or 2 and hasn’t given any warning and you’re slightly worried now
I mean wha

SORRY

ITS FINE YOU JUST FUCKIN DIED AND I WAS CONFUSE

I SAID MY FAMILY WAS OVER
THEY STILL ARE

sorry-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

when ur friend isn’t online and hasn’t been for an hour or 2 and hasn’t given any warning and you’re slightly worried now
I mean wha

SORRY

ITS FINE YOU JUST FUCKIN DIED AND I WAS CONFUSE

I SAID MY FAMILY WAS OVER
THEY STILL ARE

sorry-

no

@Null-Gravity language

Don’t give up!!!!!!

I have been trying to fix this code for a solid 4 days straight. I am running off of an oreo I ate 8 hours ago, and a 9 liter flask of black coffee I buttchugged half an hour ago. My energy is rapidly dropping, as is my already low mental health.

I need sleep. I need to not see this code every time I close my eyes, taunting me with its broken lines that no longer like to keep their shapes or intended purposes. I need to shower and take a walk and get some actual food.

@Null-Gravity language

99 bugs in the code on the wall
99 bugs in the on the code!!

Take one down…
Pass it around…

147 bugs in the code on the wall!!!

You get it, thank all the gods. . .

@the-void-phantasmic language

Don’t give up!!!!!!

I have been trying to fix this code for a solid 4 days straight. I am running off of an oreo I ate 8 hours ago, and a 9 liter flask of black coffee I buttchugged half an hour ago. My energy is rapidly dropping, as is my already low mental health.

I need sleep. I need to not see this code every time I close my eyes, taunting me with its broken lines that no longer like to keep their shapes or intended purposes. I need to shower and take a walk and get some actual food.

oh
Sorry 😔 sleep time for u-