forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

My lungs are shriveled and deformed. My throat is sandpaper. My eyes are heavy and my whole body is filled with fatigue. Make my death quick.

Grabs a cheese grater How quick is quick?

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

My lungs are shriveled and deformed. My throat is sandpaper. My eyes are heavy and my whole body is filled with fatigue. Make my death quick.

Would you calm down, you're going to school wether you like it or not

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

yall, how much trouble do yall think i would get in if i were to sleep though my tyranical's (pfff spelt that wrong) teachers physics

Depends, who's your teacher?

I have Plewe, and he wouldn't care

@RhysTheFirebird group

GUYS- I’M IN A REALLY GOOD SPOT AND I’M SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF
Puffs out little birdie chest in pride
My replies are getting a lot better! I’m not writing replies shorter than my partner as often as I used to. Instead, they’re getting longer! Hitting 4 or 5 paragraphs!
squeals

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Would you calm down, you're going to school wether you like it or not

How dare you get the vague tumblr reference /j
Anyway yeah I know 😔

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

My replies are getting a lot better! I’m not writing replies shorter than my partner as often as I used to. Instead, they’re getting longer! Hitting 4 or 5 paragraphs!
squeals

Im so happy for you Rhys thats awesome, i have no creativity rn so ive been spending 3 days to get one sentence that i cant put into the rp

@RhysTheFirebird group

squeals

Im so happy for you Rhys thats awesome, i have no creativity rn so ive been spending 3 days to get one sentence that i cant put into the rp

Oof hands some creativity maybe this will help?

@im-with-stoopid pets

squeals

teach me.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

squeals

Oof hands some creativity maybe this will help?

We'll see… Thanks

@RhysTheFirebird group

squeals

teach me.

I would if I could, lol.
But most of the time, when I wrote that well, it’s cause I’m in a good mental state and good mood.

@Null-Gravity language

If I remember right, everyone I'm roleplaying with is in this chat, so it's a good idea to say it here.

My sincerest apologies, evryone, but I think I'm going to be taking a break from roleplaying. (Though it's not as though I actually really roleplay anyways nowadays. . .) I need to focus on school and getting back into shape, and coding is kicking my ass. Plus I need to start actually writing again-

@RhysTheFirebird group

If I remember right, everyone I'm roleplaying with is in this chat, so it's a good idea to say it here.

My sincerest apologies, evryone, but I think I'm going to be taking a break from roleplaying. (Though it's not as though I actually really roleplay anyways nowadays. . .) I need to focus on school and getting back into shape, and coding is kicking my ass. Plus I need to start actually writing again-

Noooooooooooo

It’s cool, take your time.
I will be awaiting your RP return.