forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I said "Its would be a drag if you didn't go to sadies with me" and the Drag was all in glitter. And then there was a star and a heart that was also in glitter, and i gave him a a blue wig, fake glittery eyelashes, pink pink lipstick, rainbow chrome nails, and the biggest sunglasses!!

DID HE SAY YES??

darling we are doing this via signage. It'll take him a bit to reply. But bc his bestie is shipping us, he's probs going to say ja

Right

Let me know as soon as anything happens :D

Deleted user

sup besties i have three essays and a metacognition piece due tomorrow morning and i'm done none of them :D

Deleted user

sup besties i have three essays and a metacognition piece due tomorrow morning and i'm done none of them :D

snugs

also my eyes smell like lime now

Deleted user

Guyssss my Ren fit came!!!
I think this is the coolest outfit I own

ooooh can i see?

@im-with-stoopid pets

you ever just have an idea and it sounds so good and then you do it and it's like "why the hell did I think this was a good idea"
so anyways I tried making macaroni spaghetti in the microwave

@Eli-the-transboi group

you ever just have an idea and it sounds so good and then you do it and it's like "why the hell did I think this was a good idea"

E-yes

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

That is brilliant what do you mean

@im-with-stoopid pets

it is Kraft macaroni and I used pepperoni as meat

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

it is Kraft macaroni and I used pepperoni as meat

I’m sorry what