forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Only if you give me money

gives you chancla
disinfectant now please?

That's… no

gives you crocs
now?

No

digs out spare change
i have 4 cents. is that enough?

Deleted user

gives you chancla
disinfectant now please?

That's… no

gives you crocs
now?

No

digs out spare change

I'm sorry, you can't have disinfectant.

robs a bank
pulls out wad of cash
now?

@Eli-the-transboi group

XDDDD me and Rhys are kinda like that- though I’m the ‘short feral person’ and they’re the ‘tall person who watches’

speaking of height, i went to the doctor and i am now officially 5 feet tall. the universe decided that 7 months of 4'11 3/4 was long enough

Well the universe decided that I should stay 4’8/9. It’s also decided that my sister should also have fucked up hormones like me-

Deleted user

XDDDD me and Rhys are kinda like that- though I’m the ‘short feral person’ and they’re the ‘tall person who watches’

speaking of height, i went to the doctor and i am now officially 5 feet tall. the universe decided that 7 months of 4'11 3/4 was long enough

Well the universe decided that I should stay 4’8/9. It’s also decided that my sister should also have fucked up hormones like me-

elaborate please

@Eli-the-transboi group

elaborate please

From what my mom says, she starting puberty WAY too early and she has really high testosterone levels.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

gives you chancla
disinfectant now please?

That's… no

gives you crocs
now?

No

digs out spare change

I'm sorry, you can't have disinfectant.

robs a bank
pulls out wad of cash
now?

. . . Sprays you with disinfectant

@Eli-the-transboi group

Spotify just made me a playlist called “funny breakdown monday evening.” I feel personally attacked

grin they know you!

Indeed, I always have funny breakdowns on Monday evenings

same

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

I said "Its would be a drag if you didn't go to sadies with me" and the Drag was all in glitter. And then there was a star and a heart that was also in glitter, and i gave him a a blue wig, fake glittery eyelashes, pink pink lipstick, rainbow chrome nails, and the biggest sunglasses!!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I said "Its would be a drag if you didn't go to sadies with me" and the Drag was all in glitter. And then there was a star and a heart that was also in glitter, and i gave him a a blue wig, fake glittery eyelashes, pink pink lipstick, rainbow chrome nails, and the biggest sunglasses!!

DID HE SAY YES??

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

DID HE SAY YES??

darling we are doing this via signage. It'll take him a bit to reply. But bc his bestie is shipping us, he's probs going to say ja

@Eli-the-transboi group

DID HE SAY YES??

darling we are doing this via signage. It'll take him a bit to reply. But bc his bestie is shipping us, he's probs going to say ja

gasp YESSSS