forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hmm, someone on here said they would eat my writing style if they could. And I don't think they're above actually trying it XD

Hm, that sounds like Echo

HEY- I’m pretty sure it was Ame. But I would too. So. You’re not too wrong

Deleted user

im tired. and sick

hug

sniff
cough

…spritzes you with disinfectant

drinks the disinfectant

Deleted user

Only if you give me money

gives you chancla
disinfectant now please?

Deleted user

XDDDD me and Rhys are kinda like that- though I’m the ‘short feral person’ and they’re the ‘tall person who watches’

speaking of height, i went to the doctor and i am now officially 5 feet tall. the universe decided that 7 months of 4'11 3/4 was long enough

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

XDDDD me and Rhys are kinda like that- though I’m the ‘short feral person’ and they’re the ‘tall person who watches’

speaking of height, i went to the doctor and i am now officially 5 feet tall. the universe decided that 7 months of 4'11 3/4 was long enough

Haha short

Deleted user

Haha short

🖕

Deleted user

Only if you give me money

gives you chancla
disinfectant now please?

That's… no

gives you crocs
now?