forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

so i might’ve just gotten myself in trouble and well…

i’m just praying that the next month goes by as quickly as possible

what happened?

Deleted user

sips martini

you can tell a lot about a person based on the book series they enjoy.

To be fair, I unironically enjoy Titus Andronicus.

Oh same.
I unironically read JR Ward.

I also love Red Queen (the original 3, not War Storm. It was too long and had two many POV shifts)

I mean, you're always going to hate me for loving SJM on a level so deep it passes even my affection for Jay.

Meh, I like some of her characters and books, I just think that her leads are Bad and she's a bit overhyped.
Did you get your copy of Crescent City yet?

Don't get me started on my eternal love for Feyre.
It comes tomorrow and IM DYING.

@HighPockets group

Miriam has bad taste, so Eris and I are educating her.

Im just slyly chiming in with my two cents.
education be dammed at the moment

Good point, I'm just looking to drag The Selection. It was tongue in cheek.

I enjoyed it, no worries my young Apprentice.

Thank you, Master.
Sith Master, obviously :P, let's be real, I'm no Jedi

I'm glad we mutually agreed on dark side. XD

This Is The Way
I would absolutely not use my powers for good, I would totally be self-serving.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

Yes, I know it by heart.

That's absolutely Iconic, my favorite Sith is Darth Maul.

@HighPockets group

What happened?

Deleted user

In other words, I'd light myself on fire to keep Nesta warm.

This Is The Way

@HighPockets group

sips martini

you can tell a lot about a person based on the book series they enjoy.

To be fair, I unironically enjoy Titus Andronicus.

Oh same.
I unironically read JR Ward.

I also love Red Queen (the original 3, not War Storm. It was too long and had two many POV shifts)

I mean, you're always going to hate me for loving SJM on a level so deep it passes even my affection for Jay.

Meh, I like some of her characters and books, I just think that her leads are Bad and she's a bit overhyped.
Did you get your copy of Crescent City yet?

Don't get me started on my eternal love for Feyre.
It comes tomorrow and IM DYING.

It's dummy thicc, I wish you godspeed with it. I'm dual-wielding books right now with Damsel and The Princess Diarist.

Deleted user

Thank you, Master.

This Is The Way

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

Yes, I know it by heart.

This is why you need to play KOTR. You would die for Vaylin

Deleted user

do you ever accidentally come across the most disturbing thing known to mankind

I won't say what I've just witnessed

But the internet is a terrifying place

@HighPockets group

Thank you, Master.

This Is The Way

Yes, I know it by heart.

This is why you need to play KOTR. You would die for Vaylin

I'm so bad at video games though :(

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what happened?

so i had to go to suffer today, even though i was supposed to be able to skip this week
and well…
when i’m in a stressful, scary, or uncomfortable situation, i often start to cry. it’s happened more than once at this place, and i’ve always been able to hide it with a hoodie and some magic.
and so today, even though it wasn’t very cold, i brought my hooded jacket, which was a smart decision cause… well… i ended up needing it
the class happened
it was bad
nothing new really
honestly some of the things this lady said were borderline insane and made me severely question if i really want to share the same religion as her
once it was over, however, i still had my hood over my face to, you know, hide the fact that i’m an absolute baby and can’t take anything that isn’t hugs, puppies, and rainbows
i get to the hall
walk to the car
everything seems ok
but then apparently it wasn’t ok
mom decided that me wearing a hood over my face was the most horrible thing i’ve ever done
she pulled me aside and started ranting about how anti-social i was being, saying i’m “unapproachable” (which is kind of the point), that i was “embarrassing the family”, that i should make an effort to socialize and stop being such an Anna, and that this is the reason she never lets me join social groups or make friends, she doesn’t want me to give the family a bad name.
she’s apparently going to have a talk with me, and i’m no longer allowed to wear jackets unless it’s below freezing.
please someone help me i can’t do this anymore-

@saor_illust school

oh no…
i'm sorry ella
again, i'm really sorry that i can't really do much besides offer virtual hugs and a place in my PMs to just rant and stuff…
-hugs-

@Moxie group

ELLA IM ADDING YOUR MOTHER TO THE LIST OF MOTHERS IM GOING TO FIGHT

THAT SHIT IS NOT OKAY AND IM REALLY SORRY THAT HAPPENED
sorry i’ll stop yelling

Anna sounds freaking awesome and I’m sorry your mom doesn’t see that. Be an Anna

It’s okay to use your sweatshirt to cope

I know it might not go anywhere but can you explain why you use your hoodie to your mom? Like say that the topic upsets you or makes you emotional or uncomfortable and that you use your sweatshirt to hide your face and so that you don’t get overwhelmed?
If you do this, I would suggest practicing what you want to say a lot so that you can effectively get your point across

You’re not an embarrassment. I’m sorry your mom is insensitive and not being compassionate to you or giving you grace when you need it. We’re here for you and we love you and we’ll help you write out something to say if you want us to. Glad you’re still here <3

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

thank you frens <3<3<3
i don’t know what i’d do without you guys…

can you explain why you use your hoodie to your mom?

i don’t think that’ll work, it would probably just make her feel really bad for a moment, leading to another conversation where i’m uncontrollably sobbing, unable to further explain anything, as she tries to comfort me while also completely misunderstanding what i said and invalidating every word on accident
i hate those conversations

what i really need to do is convince her to get me help, let a doctor/other smart person do the words thing, and then try to explain all the other things

also, i’d just like to mention that even though it might not seem like it, my mom really is an amazing and loving person. she definitely has her not great moments, but she’s not bad, you just don’t normally vent to your friends when someone’s being a generally good person-

just saying that so everyone can understand and cause i feel like a piece of shit whenever i talk negatively about a loved one

Deleted user

SO

sorry to derail

BUT

I'm pretty much not allowed to leave my house for the foreseeable future.
Microsoft is shut down.

It's fucking turning into WWZ out here yo.
10/10 not a fan.

@Moxie group

Oh yeah also on the subject of coronavirus I was reminded this morning that I am immune-compromised. So like. That’s a lil scary.