forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

I get super in depth with creating my ideal Sims and then. Just. When it comes to housing and making them go through life I just get bored.

Also, Dom, that reminds me as legit almost everything GrayStillPlays does.

@The-Magician group

I'm currently in one of those moods where I want to tell everyone to fuck off.
Not sure why, but I am.
So if I say anything to any of you I'm just letting you know that I'm in a really shit mood and probably not thinking properly.
—Danny.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Wow that was a lot

(untied myself while each limb was tied to a different table leg)

I know this was a lot of pages ago, but Dom, I need context for this. What happened? Did you do it to yourself? Were you kidnapped??

Not exactly to any of them. The year my youngest sister was born, the kids were being watched by my now best friend’s parents. (Their two kids are now my best friends. We lived together for a month straight.) Anyways, my second dad dude, my best bro’s dad, tied me to my mom’s rocking chair. I don’t remember why. Probably because I tied him up first. So we all sat there and watched Rhett and Link videos and I got myself free. Ever since then I have yet to be held by any assortment of knots and ropes for more than a few minutes. (Besides the wrapped around the wrist one hundred times method.) Thus the being tied under a table with each limb to a different leg. I got out in five minutes.

He seems like the guy that would make a really in depth world that the Sims live in.

or a complete shitpost world where he rules as a chaotic god.

no inbetween

Or both. Some places would just be whack as hell so I could giggle uncontrollably at it at 1am. But no, I don’t play. Good thing to. I would spend three hours on a single sims face.

fucking called it

Indeed you did.

Deleted user

Not sure why, but I am.
So if I say anything to any of you I'm just letting you know that I'm in a really shit mood and probably not thinking properly.
—Danny.

Well good morning (afternoon?) to you too, love.

@ElderGod-kirky group

This interests me. A YouTube channel?

yes. He plays video games, Sims being one, and he comes up with the most creative ways to make the Sims lives a living Hell, or just anything he can do to break the game. I started watching his Sims videos, then was thoroughly entertained by his humor and his "Oh, let's see what happens when I build a house full of just STAIRS" and went off to check out his other stuff.

@The-Magician group

Not sure why, but I am.
—Danny.

Well good morning (afternoon?) to you too, love.

Evening sweetheart.
I trust you're well?

This interests me. A YouTube channel?

yes. He plays video games, Sims being one, and he comes up with the most creative ways to make the Sims lives a living Hell, or just anything he can do to break the game. I started watching his Sims videos, then was thoroughly entertained by his humor and his "Oh, let's see what happens when I build a house full of just STAIRS" and went off to check out his other stuff.

I might want to check it out later.

Deleted user

I've got an awesome RP going on with a Cool Dude™ annnnnnnnnnnnd now you're around.
and someone left a box of hot chocolate on my desk this morning?
with a note that said
"Just wanted to say hi–heard you love hot chocolate. Enjoy."
with no name??

So yay mystery chocolate

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have an announcement. I have a Shakespeare translator, and it's so much fun to see the translations (however accurate they are) and my latest discovery is this:

"Fuck off" in English is "go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, thou lily-liver'd boy" in Shakespeare

@Reblod flag

Okay so fucking Australia right now

It's currently burning and like two cities have air that's dangerous to breathe because of ash and smoke, there's a megafire or some shit somewhere and our prime minister has fucked off to Hawaii so.
Like, guys, the sky is red and ash it's raining ash and our leader is having a holiday at the beach. Wtf. I don't even know the guy's name but still..wtf

Deleted user

I've got an awesome RP going on with a Cool Dude™ annnnnnnnnnnnd now you're around.
with a note that said
with no name??

So yay mystery chocolate

I'm a trademarked cool dude???

sicc

Deleted user

with a note that said
with no name??

So yay mystery chocolate

I'm a trademarked cool dude???

sicc

you're welcome :P