forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Mojack group

Someone thought I was 20-30 years old a few days ago—
It was in a game so they couldn’t see my face of course, or hear my voice; but damn that’s the oldest someone has ever told me I was. I’m a lot younger of course, Gen Z (I would think) here.

I can act pretty immature sometimes but I reserve it for situations where it fits (which usually aren’t on here) so most of the time I’m pretty mature. Most of the time of course, not always.

@Scoob

Well imma head to bed. Nice meeting you guys! Always nice to have new friends that care and welcome you into different chats and all. Sleep tight boys and girls 👋

@ElderGod-kirky group

This is less me complaining about rudeness and more being amused with my own "rudeness"

So our desks are arranged in groups of four in my math class.The three guys at my group were "fighting" over who would get the books, so I just got up and got my own, and they all stared at me, then said 'Rude' jokingly and pulled up the book on their laptops right after. My response was "Well, y'all got your books on your laptops anyway" and they were like "RUUUUUDE"

@The-Magician group

Just listen to everyone.
We don't want you in this chat, there is no point in you sticking around because eventually no one is going to humor you.
Leave, and don't come back.