people_alt 109 followers

@Moxie group

False, it is the Hairbrush Song

Ah, but the monkey one is entertaining, educational, and silly

Yes but the Hairbrush Song has drama
So does Barbra Manatee
And the Cheeseburger Song actually

Huh maybe I just like drama

The hairbrush song promotes stealing and sharing of personal items. It's not silly. It introduces a new character that is not relevant.. ever

First of all, how dare you
Second of all, what about the other two?

Barbara manatee is, objectively, weird af. He's singing to a manatee on a TV show inside of a show, and he's a little more pitchy than usual, ngl
The cheeseburger one. How can you enjoy something where silly songs was CANCELED?! It's possibly one of the worst. It's really annoying

Um how dare you. Barbra Manatee is a beautiful story of unrequited love. Bill won't take her to the ball. Larry wants to. But alas! He can not. Plus, tell me you've never had a crush on a fictional character. And Larry's whole voice is pitchy. It's not just this song.
Okay I actually just listened to the Cheeseburger Song again and you're right, it's annoying as fuck. Point to Pickles

@Moxie group

The Pirates song does not have any suspense. It's suspenseless

I dunno about you but I was on the edge of my seat throughout the song waiting to hear what Larry was going to not do next

And also that fight at the end? What happens next to our boi Captain Crunch??? We may never know!

Plus if the Hairbrush Song had so much suspense, why doesn't it have a movie? Huh?
That's right.
Cause the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything were better.
Fite me.

We're not talking about movies. We're talking about Silly Songs. The movie is irrelevent

@Moxie group

WAIT NEVERMIND I FOUND THR BEST ONE

THE DANCE OF THE CUCUMBER

ok i can't fite you there

yeah

I'm glad we're in agreement.
Oops. I got excited. Dont tell dom

@Moxie group

Excuse you, it was Larry's property and whether or not he had hair doesn't mean Bob can give it away

But Bob legitimately thought he was doing the right thing

Deleted user

You All Have Now Recieved A Trophy:

Eris Eyebrows of Disappointment

Deleted user

honestly, I've been waiting for us to get back to actual debate

Deleted user

sigh

At least it was an amusing debate. Y'all enjoy your trophies.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I think mir posted a couple in the last page or something but I don't remember what they were or if they're even good topics cause I was so invested in making sure people understood the beauty that is The Pirates That Don't Do Anything that I forgot this was a debate thread