forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

Adorableeeeeee I'm dying! Love the style.

Thanks! Hehe.

@murphysgirl

Speaking of adorable, I have a few doodles of sheps that I will probably post tomorrow or thereabouts - even though I have this one character who's an adorable psychopath that I've been drawing and I want to post her pictures too -

Deleted user

Speaking of adorable, I have a few doodles of sheps that I will probably post tomorrow or thereabouts - even though I have this one character who's an adorable psychopath that I've been drawing and I want to post her pictures too -

:0 SHEPS.

@murphysgirl

YESSSS FLUFFY SHEP CULT

Deleted user

YESSSS FLUFFY SHEP CULT

Hail the SHEPS

@Relsey

One of my characters as she grows up. with animals becasue why not also I liked finding reference pictures for them.

Deleted user

One of my characters as she grows up. with animals becasue why not also I liked finding reference pictures for them.

Awww! Cute!

Deleted user

Ehhh… magic? And lots of practise.

Just Magic’s for me. Wink wink

Deleted user

That moment when you get soo dep into your OCs' backstory that you even draw them on an actual proper piece…

Deleted user

Oh wow, thanks!!! I actually struggled a lot with this one (couldn't think of a background and it's my first time trying to backlit a character) TYSM!!!