forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

miri.. ill text you know, i cant voice chat cause im in class but please tell me whats going on <3

Okay, I can't rn either, so we'll just text then <3

Deleted user

I have just been yelled at because I didn't use enough emotion while saying "no thank you"

Deleted user

I have just been yelled at because I didn't use enough emotion while saying "no thank you"

wtf? thats fucking wrong

Deleted user

we will be offering complimentary chocolates and comfy couches aha

Deleted user

Okay so I have this person and we're doing 3 roleplays on yeah? Anyways this new one has become my favorite. We're like 9 pages in, and then they cut it off. And I get it, it's my fault. I did a little bit of character controlling, that i tried to fix but i'm sleep deprived and so i slip up more. But that's not what's on my nerves. What's on my nerves is they had the fucking audacity to say that all of my characters are all the fucking SAME. NO. THEY ARE NOT. HAVE SOME RESPECT! I HAVE BEEN ROLEPLAYING FOR 6. FUCKING. YEARS. And it just…hurts ya know? I also happen to go between second and third person but they didn't complain about that too much. I have ADHD and Aspegers, so I explained to them that it was to help me for mental stuff and they were understanding of that and it's SHIT. Because like Satsu? Satsu and Alex though they are my pure beans are 2 DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEAN. AND IT JUST HURTS BECAUSE I'VE WORKED SO FUCKING HARD AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Okay so I have this person and we're doing 3 roleplays on yeah? Anyways this new one has become my favorite. We're like 9 pages in, and then they cut it off. And I get it, it's my fault. I did a little bit of character controlling, that i tried to fix but i'm sleep deprived and so i slip up more. But that's not what's on my nerves. What's on my nerves is they had the fucking audacity to say that all of my characters are all the fucking SAME. NO. THEY ARE NOT. HAVE SOME RESPECT! I HAVE BEEN ROLEPLAYING FOR 6. FUCKING. YEARS. And it just…hurts ya know? I also happen to go between second and third person but they didn't complain about that too much. I have ADHD and Aspegers, so I explained to them that it was to help me for mental stuff and they were understanding of that and it's SHIT. Because like Satsu? Satsu and Alex though they are my pure beans are 2 DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEAN. AND IT JUST HURTS BECAUSE I'VE WORKED SO FUCKING HARD AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell you from our RP that your characters aren't the same. Literally Satsu deserves the world and damn

Deleted user

No but like me and them are doing now 2 together right? And they've become one of my favorite rpers cause like they are so damn good and i'm trying my damn hardest to keep up and like…Like okay. Satsu and Clara right? Clara, biker chick bad ass with a soft side. Satsu, soft fire gay who really needs a hug like 25/8. Like my characters have very different looks, and why I don't like do chinese or peeps of color or anything is because i don't know about the culture very well and I don't want to 'white wash' anything ya know? like i try and i just…i wanna cry. Because it hurts me personally. see each of these characters are a different part of me split off, it helps me mentally to cope and understand, so when someone insults my characters like that, they're insulting me and calling me Basic. Fun fact: Satsu's my arsonist side of me.

Deleted user

It just…it bothers me. why insult me, over a little character controlling. they proceed to say it's nothing against me, and then make it against me like WHAT THE FAK. Anyways. I don't know what to do now.

Deleted user

i base my characters off different points of my life
(so yes shuri, the thing i showed you, i am Willow aha)
i think a bit of character controlling is okay, because at the end of the day, if you are doing a collaborative thing, everyone needs to be on the same page about characters, plot etc.

Deleted user

Anyways. So. I kinda got angry at them and they explained things well. It was just the roleplay itself, which is in all honesty yeah a bit extremes. Note to self: next time, put warnings on things. I'm all cooled down, and we're continuing our other 2. She just chose the wrong character and things didn't fit. Oh well it still hurt though that they did that.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.