forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

Everyone knew what their gender was and no one was screwing their sibling

Shoot that sounds weird without context don't worry it's probably not what you're thinking

@Pickles group

Being section leader would be a good opportunity for me to help and guide the fellow members of my section. My skills and attributes, such as being dedicated, hard working, and supportive, give me the capability to bring the skills of other flutists up as well. In my marching band career, I have come across my fair share of adversities, including breath control, posture, and tendonitis. During my first season, I found it difficult to maintain good breathing techniques while marching, and it was difficult to overcome my naturally poor posture. Due to this, my tone overall suffered. Through a long period of practice and experience, I have improved significantly. I've learned how far and hard I'm able to push myself, as well as what extra stretching I need to do to avoid injuring myself. Overall, I'm passionate about flute and marching band, and I would make a great section leader.

Deleted user

The particles move and bounce around which increases thermal energy. The

Deleted user

This was where he met jack, who convinced him to start a band as a teenager, he wasn’t going to do it, but jack’s mum made good food so he stayed

@Mojack group

The Crow lives in the attic of The Manor, unmoving from its spot. The inhabitants say that they hear The Crow moving around at night when no one is up there, but whenever they go up to check, The Crow is in the same spot. The Crow does not seem to be malicious, either. If they are, they’re not up front with it.