forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@saor_illust school

D'you wanna be pinged for random stuff by Brianna? Like youtube videos? Or other things? Or useless things in general? React with :white_check_mark: to obtain role!

(Also, @/everyone pings have been disabled for everyone except owners)

Deleted user

(damn that girl looks like she needs a break from all of them)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Elizabeth the second? I thought not. It's not a story the Americans would tell you. It's a British legend. Darth Elisabeth was a Dark queen of the UK, so british and so Elizabeth she could use the laws to influence the tea to create life… She had such a knowledge of the british side that she could even keep the ones she cared about from british law. The british side of the tea is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural. She became so Elisabeth the only thing she was afraid of was losing her children, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed her daughter in car crash. It's ironic she could save herself from death, but not others.

@PastelTart

(I love how the rabbit, hedgehog, and duck are all saying something supportive, and the frog's just like: "I'm scared of the duck!")

Deleted user

379 Mountain Rd, Irvington, NY 10533

{before y'all try and stalk me, this is not my house, but rather the place Albert Fish tortured, murdered and ate a child :)}