forum I need help
Started by @Capture-The-Moment
tune

people_alt 39 followers

@Capture-The-Moment

Uh well he came to my school for a basketball and we swapped snapchats….then he left my state and went to california and then we talked some more and then he forced me for nudes and shit.

@Capture-The-Moment

and then he told his whole team about my nudes and stuff and they all asked me for them and I said no. Then he left back to Canberra and I haven't spoken to him since…

Deleted user

What a complete asshole… sorry that you had to go through something like that

Deleted user

You should! She will probably be supportive and I think it will feel a bit better if you tell her…

Deleted user

Hey I think you should tell your parents but there is not much that can be done. The guy isn't over eighteen and you two are only a few years apart. The US gov't wouldn't even take it to Australia for him to get arrested because technically you sent him the nudes when you did not have to. It was not the right thing to do.

Howeverrrrr if you wait until he's eighteen and he gets his phone confiscated and checked through (which it's highly unlikely he'd still have it after spreading it around), that's a possible case.

But overall, it is not possible. Not saying this to be mean, but it's your fault you sent him those. Don't let anyone pressure you into something you don't want them to have.

@Capture-The-Moment

Hey I think you should tell your parents but there is not much that can be done. The guy isn't over eighteen and you two are only a few years apart. The US gov't wouldn't even take it to Australia for him to get arrested because technically you sent him the nudes when you did not have to. It was not the right thing to do.

Howeverrrrr if you wait until he's eighteen and he gets his phone confiscated and checked through (which it's highly unlikely he'd still have it after spreading it around), that's a possible case.

But overall, it is not possible. Not saying this to be mean, but it's your fault you sent him those. Don't let anyone pressure you into something you don't want them to have.

thanks…

Deleted user

thanks…

Yw.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no one else was doing it.

I hope you feel better soon nevertheless. It's terrible to be exploited like that. Just be more careful, teenagers are assholes.